Isabelles Story

"Isabelle come on!" said Ariana (Isabelles older sister). "Remind me again why I have to go with you on your 'date'?" Isabelle asked. "It's because you're always so busy with that detective job of yours, you never have any fun!" exclaimed Ariana.

"Well I have a serious job unlike... SOME PEOPLE!" Isabelle exclaimed. "Well as your older sister I have to introduce you to new people" Ariana sighed. "Anyways I have to do something today." Isabelle said. "And what might that be." Ariana asked curiously. "I have to go spy on M-" Ariana stopped Isabelle. "Nope you are not doing that today, Sorry!" Ariana said with a sarcastic grin.

"Now come on we dont want to keep them waiting!" Ariana said. "Wait what do you mean them?" Isabelle questioned. "Oh I forgot to tell you Liam is bringing his younger brother, he's a few years older than you but its okay!" Ariana said excitedly. "Nuh uh I'm not talking to him!" Isabelle exclaimed. "Yes you are!" Ariana said as she pulled Isabelle out the door and into the car.

Let me explain Isabelles life : Isabelle is a 23 year old girl who lives with her older sister Ariana. Isabelle is a successful and famous detective but another man who is a little older than Isabelle is her detective rival. They have been enemies for a few years and have been sabotaging each other. As for Isabelles parents... No one knows what happened to them...they just disappeared.

This is what Isabelle looks like (not my art)