"Itne ghatiya suggestions denge toh reject hi krne padenge na?"Bela said now turning to face him who was already looking at her.

"Kabhi toh accha diya hi hoga meine pr tumne consider hi nhi kiya hoga kabhi"Mahir said and Bela then immediately opened her phone and showed a picture to Sumitra and Pinky and said.

"Yeh h inki choice,inhone yeh gown select ki thi mere liye meri engagement pr "Bela said showing them the picture of the yellow gown Bela had so hated just after watching it and Mahir had given his approval over it after rejecting a lot of gowns.

Sumitra and Pinky both looked at him as if he has grown horns and Pinky immediately took the card samples back from him.

"Ek baar hua tha woh sirf ek baar"Mahir said looking at Bela.

"Aur dekhau??mere paas unn saare kapdo ki pics h jo aapne mere liye select kiye the"Bela said and Mahir then thought it was better to back off because she was full on fighter mode.

"Jao mein tumhe hi krne deta hu yeh kaam bhi,mujhe wese bhi bht kaam h tumse behes krne ke alawa"Mahir said and immediately left from their.

Bela chuckled at his retreating figure ,the Sehgal men were used to the couple's arguments by now,for Sumitra it was a new thing to watch her sweet and shy daughter in law put her son on his place.

"Inko chodiye aap bataiye inn mein se konsa select kare??phir saara printing and all ka bhi kaam krwana padega"Bela said and Sumitra and Pinky nodded and then finally after a lot of discussion in which Bela also gave her output they finally finalised on a card and then Sumitra asked Bela to help her prepare the guest list.

"Aur Singhaniya's ki taraf se jo wedding card h uska kya?"Pinky asked.

"Woh meine aapko dikhane se pehele dadi ko dikha diye the so unhone ek select kr liya h apni taraf se bhi,hume sirf Shivanya di ki family ki taraf se krna h"Bela said and they both nodded.
_________________________

Bela had arrived Punjab with the Singhaniya's and was currently at her grandparents home in Punjab while her in laws and her husband were in Amritsar with Shivanya's family helping out the bride's family.

Sumitra and Pinky had insisted that Shivanya's wedding should be held at their Punjab home in Amritsar,so after a lot of convincing Shivanya's parents agreed to it.Andy and Shakti were from the bride's side so they were helping out Shivanya's parents in the wedding.

Bela on the other hand had to be by her brother's side no matter what,it was her only brother's wedding plus if she is not present for everything from the groom's side her mother will have her head in a platter.

The whole day passed and Bela was just helping out her mother and rest of the family members in the wedding preparations,the functions were about to begin from tomorrow so they had to make sure everything was perfect.

"Haa dinner kr liya,haa baba acche se khaya khana"Bela said as she talked to Mahir over phone,he was in Amritsar helping the bride's family.

"Nhi,tabiyat thik h meri"Bela said as she sat massaging her scalp,she was having a headache because of all the work and travelling.

"Nhi kuch nhi h"Bela said as Mahir asked if she was feeling okay.

"Bas sarr dard kr raha h thoda"Bela admitted when she knew it is impossible to lie to him.

"Arre so jaungi toh thik ho jayega,itna nhi dukh raha h,aap aaram se so jaiye"Bela said trying to assure him.

"Mahirji,aadhi raat ko shuru mat ho jaiye mera wese hi sarr dard se phata jaa raha h"Bela said as he started giving her lecture about taking care of herself.