Kritika's Wedding

As promised here is your update......

"Mahirji Nani puch rahi h ki baarat ke swagat ke liye woh mala kaha rakhi h?"Bela asked as she found Mahir talking to one of the man who was doing the last min touch to the mandap.

"Arre woh Kunj ko pata h,woh laaya tha,dekho woh raha puch lo usse"Mahir replied and again went back to checking the other arrangements,though Kritika was his cousin he felt responsible to make sure everything was perfect in her wedding.

Bela nodded and left to ask Kunj about the mala.

The baarat was supposed to arrive in exactly 2.5 hours and everyone was making sure everything was perfect for their welcome.Bela being the daughter in law was trying to help in whichever way she can.

"Bhabhi,mujhse nhi hoga!!!"Kritika said as soon as Bela entered her room to make sure her make up was done by now.

"Kya nhi hoga??"Bela asked concernedly.

"Arre kuch nhi isse pre wedding jitters aa rahe h"Shewta Mahir's cousin's wife said.

"Shewta bhabhi obviously woh nervous hogi,Shadi bht badi responsibility hoti h,it's a lifetime commitment"Manya said supporting her sister.

"Abhi abhi bht nervousness hogi,hrr ladki ko hoti h but trust me once this ends it will all be worth it"Bela said trying to assure the soon to be bride.

"Pr agar mein ek acchi wife nhi ban paayi toh???mein kese sab kuch handle karungi??meine kyu haa bola shadi ke liye!!!"Kritika said going into a full panic mode.

"Kritika relax,it's normal to think of all these things before marriage,sabko hota h"Shewta bhabhi tried to assure her but Kritika was still nervous.

"Kritika,jese tum itni nervous ho rahi ho na,wese hi Vishal bhaiya(kritika's would be husband) bhi bht nervous ho rahe honge,woh bhi self doubt kr rahe honge,but trust me once you get married everything will automatically fall into places"Bela said.

"Wahi,aur Vishal h tumhare saath in every step you take"Shewta bhabhi added on and Bela nodded at that.

"Bhabhi,aapne kese arranged marriage kr li?meri toh love marriage se bhi fatt rahi h"Kritika said making everyone chuckle with her along with Bela.

"Tumhare bhaiya itne bure bhi nhi h,toh meine manage kr liya"Bela said to make her laugh and Kritika did laughed at that.

"Tum bhi manage kr logi,tum apne aap responsible ban jaogi aur tumhe khud pata nhi chalega,relax just think of the life you have dreamed of having with him"Bela said and Kritika nodded and just did that.

"Mein kr sakti hu,shadi hi toh h,aur Vishal ko toh mein jaanti hi hu"Kritika said to the other ladies but it was mostly spoke to reassure herself.

"Ab tum jaldi se utho,tumhari shadi ka joda aa gaya h"Bela said and the ladies then helped her into her bridal lehenga.

"Bhabhi,Mahir Bhai aapko bula rahe h"Kunj said as soon as he spotted Bela,Bela sighed and left for her room to see what her husband wanted now.

"Mahirji ab kya ho gaya???itne kaam pade h aur aap h ki"Bela said as she entered the room and saw him struggling with his pagdi which he had to tie himself from the long red scarf.

"Yrr yeh nhi ho raha h mujhse,tumhe aata h kya???Rudra aur Kunj ki ready made thi,meri hi aisi h,baaki sab busy h,plzz kuch karo na iska Bela,mujhe bht kaam dekhne h abhi"Mahir said immediately as soon as he saw Bela.

Bela sighed,this man can never do a single thing by himself she thought.

"Laiye yeh,aur aap beth jaiye yaha bed pr"Bela said as she took the scarf from him and made him sit on the bed.