Confession

Guys we are very very disappointed in you all....it been days still you haven't completed the target.....

This update is just because it's my sister's bday today..... It's T's Bday today.......

 “Over the years we may have had disagreements and petty fights, but that’s just what sisters do. We’ve also had deep discussions and loving moments. I’m glad I have such a wonderful sister who keeps my life real and never boring......Wish you a very Happy Bday I pray to god that he gives you more sense that apparantly you lack even when you have me as your sister😂😂.”

I want all of you to wish her in the comment section it would enlighten her day as she will not be able to celebrate her bday with family as she is in hostel because of college and studies.

___________________________________________

Engagement night

Rings were exchanged an everyone was clapping.

Rehan - arey bhai ab daru laoo

Bela was expecting this.

Everyone was given a glass of drink n Bela was also offered one to which she refused.

Mahir was abt to take the glass n coincidentally Bela looked at him at the same tym. Mahir said a no. Coz he thought might be Bela would be uncomfortable with a drunk husband of hers so he let it go. Which brought a lot of teasings from his frnds.

" Ohhoo biwi kya aa gayi itna sudhar gaya "

Bela was not expecting this from him but a small gesture made her happy within thinking her husband atleast cares abt her comfort n this is not first tym,time n again mahir has shown his concern n care towards her

Let it be the first tym she was almost caught a day before the wedding bcoz of his surprise or the honeymoon tym n the past one month in his house. How just one thing she said abt skipping her meals n he brought all the the family members to dine together for her. These are small things that make her happy n enough to kow that she has a right man in her life.

Suddenly came a voice in her ears

" Toh tum ho Bela?? " Said a tall girl which she recognized was karishma
She was giving Bela the most disgusting look.

" Pata nhi bolna chahiye ya nhi mahir ne tumme kya dekha... Ohh ha sorry mahir ne thodi dekha h uske dad ne dekha tha tumhe n uncle ne bola h toh mahir mana bhi nhi kar sakta warna unke bich main baat aur bigad jaegi aur tum khud hi socho na mahir jesabindass
,handsome,eligible bachelor tum jesi average aur underconfident behenji se q shadi karega"

Saying so karishma left

Bela felt very bad abt what she said was that really true?? Bela was a quiet shy n traditionally valued girl n mahir is a modern handsome extrovert.

Bela pov
Sach main mahirji ne mjhse bas isliye shadi ki h bcoz main unke dad ko sahi lagi!!

Bela had already lost her confidence against karishma's words

pov end

Mahir's frnds were forcing him to drink but mahir was denying

Then karishma went to mahir n hugged him n greeted him to which mahir reciprocated.

N his frnds teased them.

Bela was witnessing all this

Rehan - dekh re ho bhabhi apne pati ki kartute

Anu- yeh toh kuch nhi h bhabhi clg main dekhna chahiye tha aapko mahir pura kishan kanaiyan bana firta tha aaju baju upar niche puri taraf ladkiyon se gira rehta tha