"And?" She looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Oh come on, do I have to tell you every second of it now?"

"Yes, of course. I'm all ears."

"Yeah, okay, but not just here. I don't want you to freak out again, so it's better we move somewhere more private." I told her.

"As you say." She said, wasting no more time she picked up her backpack and phone and held my hand, leading the way. "Let's go.

We went to a nearby coffee shop, and settled in a corner booth. Kiya listened to each and everything I told her and I couldn't help but grin as she nodded with every word that came out of my mouth.

She listened attentively, and sometimes, she would make a noise but I felt like I was pouring my heart out, and she was listening to every word.

"You fucking bitch!" Kiya giggled, as I finally finished telling her the details.

"If I'm getting you right, I don't think it could've been much better." She said, cocking an eyebrow mischievously.

I felt my cheeks turning red again. "Yeah, maybe." I bit my lower lip trying to hide my smile.

She chuckled looking at me and we both laughed. I just love Kiya. Her eyes suddenly went towards the entry door of the café. "Arush?" She muttered and waved a hand at him. He smiled coming towards us.

"How'd you know we were here?" Kiya asked him.
"Wasn't hard to guess, you girls always come here." He shrugged.

"Hey Arush, have a seat here, I'm actually gonna head away." I told him, grabbing my stuff.

"No Sarah, sit with us." Kiya held my hand.

"Kiya." I gave her a familiar look.

"Ohh." She mouthed as realization hit her.

"Bye then, enjoy." She said, her lips curled into a slight smirk.

I showed her a middle finger and went out through the doors. It was time for me to go to Jay's.

I walked down the road to our college which was just a few buildings away from the coffee shop. My mind rushing through the possibilities of what could happen today. Everyday means something to me these days, full of surprises.

Since, when he's entered my life, I feel alive. I've always been the shy, introverted one. But with him I feel the sky's the limit.

To my surprise, I saw him standing there in front of the gate, waiting for me. His tall frame, dark hair, and handsome features never failed to take my breath away. He smiled at me, and I could feel my heart skip a beat.

He stood in front of our college gate, near his car, waiting for me. I rushed over to him and he greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss.

"Beautiful as always." He said.

"Thanks." I grinned.

"Let's go." He opened the car door for me and I got in

He started the car and we drove off, heading towards our destination. This became our regular routine but I was excited always.

"Hey, is this any shortcut?" I asked him, when he took another turn, from our regular path.

"I want you to meet my dad." He smirked at me.

"What?! I mean wow that's amazing and I'd love to. But didn't you say, he doesn't likes to meet anyone." I asked him. He told me once his dad, Mr. Gautam Rao, is usually busy with his work and merely talks to anyone. Even Jay, has conversations with his dad just about the work.