CHAPTER 5

SARAH

Three years ago

I was in the styling room sitting in front of the mirror, getting ready for the shoot. The stylist was doing my hair, how Kate instructed him.

"Sarah darling, you look gorgeous." Kate walked from the cupboards with a hanger in her hand on which hung a dress.
"Thanks"
She hung the dress to one of the stands nearby.

"I'm so sorry to call you early today. This shoot is so important for us, and it may take much more of your time than usual. So, you have to be here till 8. And we may call you tomorrow too."

"That's okay. I'll be available" I gave her a half smile.

"I'm sorry you have to cancel your plans for the weekend."

"I said that's fine Kate. I didn't even had any plans. I'd be just at home, studying."

"Yeah, or maybe, you could call over your boyfriend at night. Just the two of you. Alone. Sounds fun right?", She winked, her face brightening with a wide grin.

"Uh, I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh. I'm sorry." Her smile fell.
"But don't worry darling you'll find your perfect match soon.", She grinned and went away.

Yeah. My perfect match.
Jay struck my mind at the mention of 'boyfriend'.

Okay. No more lies.
But, it's been two months since I've been coming over to Jay's. And yes, I may like him- a little. These days I am always lost in thinking about him.

I see the changes in me. I dress up in one of my best outfits when it's time to meet him. It's like The teen me is back and she just wants to seek her crush's attention.

Scratch that. I don't like him. Just like Kiya said, Jay has access to many girls, why would he like me? The kiss was a one time thing, and I don't want to get attached to him.

But wait. What the hell is that!?
My eyes popped wide, when I saw the reflection of Jay behind me, with two other girls in the mirror.

He first kissed the black haired one, and then gave a peck to the short one on her cheek.

Why the fuck is he kissing them? And Who are they, anyway?

I looked over my shoulder, and his gaze met mine. He then grabbed the waist of the black haired girl, eyes still locked with me, and then he flicked his tongue out and licked her side of the neck, winked at me and then slowly moved to her lips and oh, was the girl not enjoying it? Absolutely. I heard a moan too.

I was staring at them until I realized my lips were parted.

Okay. I can't. I can no longer see this.

I swallowed, turned back, closed my eyes shut and took a deep breath, calming myself from the storm, which I don't know why the fuck was buliding up inside me. That was completely normal. He's just like that- with every girl?

"Are you jealous?" Jay whispered, near my ear from behind. His warm breath falling on my side, made me shiver.

I jerked behind to look at him.
"No.", I said hastily.

Jay cocked a brow,"You sure?"

"Yes. Fuck yes. Why would I be jealous? You are not my boyfriend."

"Oh. Then may I ask, why were you drooling, watching me kissing that girl?"

"What!? No. I wasn't- drooling.", I said.

He grinned back and motioned the stylist to go away.

"Look, i don't care what you do, it's your house and your life, you can kiss whoever you want, bring home anyone and fuck whoever you want."

He raised his eyebrows, but I continued,"I don't give a shit for whatever you do. You are not my property and I can't control you."

"Okay.", He leaned in closer, with his hands on the sides of my chair, locking me in.
"But you" our eyes met. "You're at my property, and here- I can control anything however I want."

My lips part on seeing his hot tongue coming out, to make those plumped lips wet.
Ugh, God.

I want to kiss him so badly right.
He's just inches away. I can't let this chance slip.

I leaned in closer to his lips. Our lips brushed and I- I'm already breathing heavily. I could no longer stop myself from feeling those lips on mine and that tongue in my mouth, again.

I lost control and dove in, but he held my throat and jerked me away. I gasped loud enough for people in the room to turn their head towards us. Kate gave us a look but then went back to her work.

My pulse quickened up under his hold. And to make it fucking worse, Jay lifted me a little up and whispered, close enough to my ear to make my skin tingle.

"Shhh baby, there are people. we can't make a scene here.", He said.

"You just have to wait till", a little pause,"tonight."

He then went away with a smirk.
Holy shit.

_______