CHAPTER 11

SARAH

Three years ago

"Yes." I said.

"No." Kiya replied.

"Yes Kiya."

"No Sarah, you're lying." She said the third time, her eyes widened.

"No Kiya, I'm not." I told her again.

Kiya gasped, and screamed making the heads turn towards us in the college canteen. She stood up on her seat, clapping her hands wildly, her face had the biggest grin.

I pulled her hand, making her sit back down. She had never been this excited for anything ever. She looked at me, a bright shine of amazement in her eyes.

"Sarah, I love you." She said, giggling, her eyes shining.

"I know, but please you have to calm the fuck down. It's not even that exci-"

"The fuck are you saying." She cut me in, frowning at me and stood back. "Why shouldn't I be happy? My fucking best friend is finally not a virgin anymore!"

She shouted and a wave of laughter and gasps broke out. I swear I would've kicked her ass instead of hitting her in the stomach, which made her sit down, if everyone in the room was not staring at us like that.

Thanks to God there were not many students today, it was just a few whom I know and they probably wouldn't mind.

I pinched her arm, tightly. But there was no fucking effect on that bitch. She still sat there, eyes widening with amazement, with her opened mouth.

"That couldn't have been louder." Arush said, laughing under his breath, who sat across from us.
"I know, right? Calm your fucking girlfriend!" I blurted out at him.

But he just grinned and shrugged. I hooded my eyes at him and turned back to Kiya, she looked at us with an expression.
Yes, we fucked.

It was a few days after that late night stay at his. He came over to my house, luckily my mom and dad were out of the city and I was alone and...

I've just told her that. But I don't know what would've happened if I told her he ate me back then.

"Kiya, I know you're excited. But please lower your volume. We don't have to make everyone aware of that." I told her.

"Okay, I apologize. But now, please tell me the details." She asked.

"Stop. No, definitely not."

"Sarah, Jay fucked you, it has to be something. Tell me I wanna know."

"The fuck, no. That's weird."

"I told you about my first time too." Kiya argued.

"Oh you did!" Arush said, a slight smirk lifted up his lips as he exchanged glances with Kiya. I saw her cheeks turning red.

"Arush, could you please give us a minute? That's a private chat." She told him, trying to hide her smile.

"I'll see you later." He said and went away, winking at Kiya.

"Sarah I'm sorry if you're angry. I swear I won't do this ever again. I just got carried away." Kiya said, feeling sorry.

Even though I was mad, I couldn't help but grin at her excitement regarding my personal affairs.

"It's fine, Kiya." I grinned.

"So, how was it?"

"Obviously, good" I felt the heat rising to my cheeks.