Chapter 16

Bella's pov

I slept in a bit this morning waking up to quite a different light coming in through the lake window, it was darker but somehow more vibrant at the same time. I quickly made my way out of the dungeons and over to the hallway windows to confirm my suspicions. A white layer covering everything in sight and the frosted ice beginning to take over the lake.

Running back to my dorm I pulled out my thickest clothing and digging around my closet for my gloves and boots. Ones I felt I had enough layers to keep me warm I made my way over to the boys dormitories knocking on his dorm, having to knock 3 times before hearing movement inside. As the door opened and I was not ready for the sight infront of me. Mattheo was standing in only his boxers, his hair ruff and his eyes tired. I clearly had just woken him up.

"What?" his voice raspy and low.

"It snowing" I tried my hardest to keep my eyes focused on his face and not his almost naked body.

He looked at my clothing "Inside?".

"No, of course not inside you twat"

"Then why the fuck are you dressed like a marshmallow?"

"Because we are going outside, in the snow, and I don't want to freeze"

"Oh well good luck with that then" he said beginning to close the door. I quickly put my foot in hindering the door from closing and pushed my way inside.

He looked at me tiredly, "What?"

"You're coming with me" I stood my ground crossing my arms over my chest.

"No" he walked back over to his bed laying back down.

Of course this man had to argue back. I looked trough his closet finding some clothes I thought would be warm enough and thew them at him. A grunt was heard from under the pile of clothes before it was shoved off and an annoyed Mattheo could be seen. "Get dressed" I said.

"You're seriously not gonna give this up are you?"

"Nope" I took a seat by his desk to show that I wasn't going anywhere.

After some exaggerated huffing he finally got up, "You gonna stay and watch the show or?" a smirk plastered on his lips as he began looking at the clothes I had thrown him.

"How do I know you won't just go back to bed if I leave?"

"You don't" he said pulling down his boxers and exposing himself.

I quickly closed my eyes as I heard a quiet laugh from Mattheo. "Seriously, you could have giving me a warning" I said.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before" I could hear the smirk plastered on his face and he spoke.

"Whatever, just get dressed and tell me when you're done"

"Yes ma'am"

Ones Mattheo was ready we had a quick stop by the great hall for some breakfast before heading outside. The air was cold and the snow crunched beneath our feet as we walked. I led us towards a shed by the outskirts of the school area having seen elf's get the garden equipment from it a few times. Stopping infront of it I let out a sight seeing that it was locked.

"What?" Mattheo asked as he stoped next to me.

"It's locked" I said. He raised his eyebrows looking between me and the lock before confidently walking over and taking out his wand, Alohomora, the lock opened as Mattheo looked back at me "You're welcome" he said pushing the door open.

I stepped inside the small shed and started looking around. Mattheo stood at the door as I remisched through stuff. "And what exactly are you looking for in here?" he had a questioning look in his face as he looked around the small shed.