Chapter 20

Bella's pov

I woke up in Mattheo's arms, the warmth of ur bodies making me wanna stay in bed all day. I reluctantly moved away from him careful not to wake him as I made my way over to the bathroom. My hair was a mess and a few hickies were now visible on my breasts.

As I walked out of the bathroom I noticed Mattheo had woken, he was looking at my naked body as I walked back over to the bed. "Good morning" he said pulling me back in to his embrace. "Good morning" I said back unable to hide my smile.

I knew it was stupid of me but I was really starting to see Mattheo in a different light, maybe I actually was starting to catch feelings for him...

"What's that?" Mattheo asked looking at the nightstand where I had put the picture Severus had given me.

"Oh it's just a picture of my parents, got it from Severus last night" I said looking at the smiling faces on the picture.

His eyes lingering on the picture for a moment before turning back to me, "Breakfast?". We got out of bed and headed down to the great hall, his hand finding mine and intertwining our fingers, the butterflies in my stomach becoming prominent.

After breakfast we headed back to the common room, as we enter the portrait chatting could be heard from inside. The weird thing being that we were the only Slytherins here right know. We gave each other a questioning look before moving closer seeing 5 very familiar heads on the sofas.

"Surprise" Pansy yelled jumping up and hugging me.

"I thought you guys weren't coming back until tomorrow?" I said walking over to hug the others.

"Well we decided to come back a bit earlier and be with you two, and that's remind me.." she run around the sofa grabbing a bag and walking back over to us.

"Merry Christmas" she said handing me the bag.

"Thanks, you really didn't have to" I said opening it.

"Well we usually never get each other gifts but sense you got us all things we decided to come together and get you something in return"

I read the card Merry Christmas from Pansy, Theo, Enzo, Daphne, Blaise and Draco.

Unwrapping the gift I found a new copy of one of my favorite books along with a stunning silver bracelet. I gave them all a hug thanking them for the gifts before they all went back to their dorms to unpack. I followed Pansy to hers helping her unpack and listening to her talking about her break.

"And mom and my aunt had this big fight resulting in a very award dinner" she was babbling on for about 20 minutes about her family drama. "Anyways how was it being her alone with Riddle?" she wiggled her eyebrow mentioning his name.

"It was good" I tried to hold back my smile, failing miserably.

"Omg, what happened? Tell me everything" we sat down as I told her about the tree decorating, the baking and all the glory details in-between.

As I mentioned the part about him being mad about the gift, her face dropped for a second. "I never thought about that, we just never get each other gifts on Christmas and I mean we would have given him something on his birthday if he'd ever agreed to tell us what day it was" she looked a bit hurt as she thought about it, although that wasn't the thing that caught my attention.

"You don't know when his birthday is?"

"Nope, trust me we have tried to figure it out but he's persistent on not telling us" she paused for a moment thinking. "Should we get him a Christmas gift? I mean we got you one and all, do you think he want us to get him one?"