Chapter 9

No one Pov.

Sam got up to the building and got his girlfriend Carly and Dylan head off to warn the Decepticons that the Autobots are still here. That's when the war broke out. In the deep ground (y/n) was still asleep till she started seeing the war between the Decepticons and the Autobots as she realized they were alive. Slowly opening her eyes before blinking a couple of times as the creatures giggled and floated away. She looks around and notices that she was in a dark kingdom that she has not been in for a very long, long time. A portal formed in front of her as she looked at it and saw Zack fighting with the autobots and they were losing, Sam and Carly were running for their lives with Epps and other NEST men. She saw Optimus was heading to a trailer and her eyes scanned the portal. At first she looks lost then she remembers Sam that she must protect him but as for Optimus, she kinda lost her memories of him but only his name that sounds familiar.

"Optimus?" She said while tilting her head.

"Optimus is your lover." One of the creatures said as she looked at them.

"He is?"

"Yes, he is...don't you remember?" The creature asked while tilting its head.

"No...I don't...but I need to go. Earth needs me." She said as she looked at the portal and touched it as she went through it and made it to the other side of the portal and into Chicago.

Once she was on the other side she looked around as her heart broke by the sight. People are dead, some are hiding, and kids are running scared. She looked up at the sky and saw that another world was coming to her home. Her eyes narrowed and growled.

"Look out!" A woman yelled.

(Y/N) turn and saw a ship coming her way shooting as she growled some more and with a wave of her hand vines came and wrap around the ship. She grabbed her hand as the ship engine broke and more and more vines warped around the ship while crushing it hard as the decepticon that was in there screaming in pain before the screaming stopped. She unclench her hand and look around then flew up in the sky to try to find Sam. When she was in the sky ships came everywhere and start coming to her way. She saw them and transformed into her fox form with wings and start destroying the ships one by one.

"Come on, we're high enough!" (Y/n) heard Sam's voice and she looked around for him till she spotted him.

"Sam." She flew over to them.

Sam Pov.

"Come on, we're high enough!" I called out as Epps and the rest went to the window where we are going to fire a missile at the pillars.

""This is a mother getting up here." Eddie said as Epps looked over at him.

"Get your fat ass over here!" Epps called Eddie as he walked over.

"I'm coming." Eddie said while getting the missile ready.

"Set up the rocket! They're coming!" Epps called out.

"Sam!" I turned my head and saw (Y/N) coming my way but a decepticon came out of nowhere and took her down as she growled and landed on the ground below us.

"Was that (y/n)?" Epps asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I think so." I said as we continue on what we need to do.

(Y/N) Pov.

I growled as the decepticon was on top of me holding me down as I saw the autobots down also. A flash of all the autobots came into her mind including Optimus and that day when we shared a bond. My eyes widen as I now remember. I try to get up but the decepticon holds me down.