Chapter 5

WARNING! This chapter have smut in it. Just a little one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Optimus Prime Pov.

I took (y/n) to the place where Sentinel and I went and I stopped on top of a hill, opening my door for her as she got out and I made my hologram appear and walked over to her. She was looking at the view with a smile as I stood next to her with my arms wrapped around her waist as she leaned her head back on my chest.

"This is what you want me to see?" She asked as I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah plus I need to talk to you." I told her as she hummed and turned around to face me as I looked down at her.

"I need to talk to you also." (y/n) said while looking up at those beautiful bright blue eyes.

"You go first then." I said as she smiled and laughed.

"No you go first, you're the one that brought me here." She said as I chuckled and looked at her.

"Okay...I want to start a family with you (y/n). I have been thinking about this for a while now and I think it is time for us ... .to be fully together." I told her as she smiled and placed a hand on my cheek as I leaned into her touch.

"I want to start a family with you, also Optimus." She said as my spark beats faster. "And I want to be with you forever, my love. You are my only true love Optimus. I will die for you and I really want you to be mine forever."

"I will die for you too my sweetspark and I will always be yours forever." I said and I kissed her on the lips as she kissed back.

The kiss soon turns into a heat make out as she wraps her arms around my neck and I place my hands under her ass and pick her up as she gasps. I slid my tongue into her mouth as she moaned and deepened the kiss. We pulled away and looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

"I love you." Both of us said together and we kissed again.

*Smut starts here*

Third Pov.

The kiss grew deeper and hotter as both of you slowly took off your clothes. (Y/n) rub her face around Optimus like a cat as he pants and kisses her neck. (Y/N) started to get into heat and she can tell he was getting turned on also. Optimus lay her down on the grass as (Y/n) was in her bra and panties as he was in his boxers looking down at her.

"You are so beautiful (Y/N)." Optimus said while getting on top of her and took her bra off and started kissing her breast as (y/n) moaned.

Optimus was all ripped and when he was playing with my breasts (y/n) ran her fingers across his chest as he growled and pulled up and looked into her eyes. (Y/N) place her hands on his cheeks while looking into his eyes.

"I need you, Optimus. Please make me yours and only yours." (Y/N) said as he smiles and kisses her lips before pulling away.

"I am planning on that my love." With that Optimus took off my panties and he took off his boxers and his spike was long and hard about ten inches. "I'm going to mark you as mine now."

Optimus pushed himself into (y/n) as she moaned out in pain while wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him as he kissed back. He slowly moved his hips as the pain slowly went away and she started to pant.

"Faster...please." Moaning as Optimus started to move faster and deeper as both of you moaned in pleasure.

Optimus started to bite and kiss her neck marking her as she clawed his back as he moved faster and faster. (Y/N) was feeling that she was getting closer and she could tell he was getting closer also.

"I'm getting closer." (Y/N) moaned out as he grunted and moaned as he held me closer and kept on moving but sloppy.

"Me...too." Optimus moaned as he went even more sloppy and then started coming inside of her as she came with him.

Both of you moaned loudly and sweaty as Optimus lay beside (y/n) and pulled her closer to him as she lay her head on his chest catching her breath. They lay there in each other arms as we watched the clouds go by. (Y/N) nuzzled into Optimus' chest and looked up at him as he had a smile on his face and was looking up at the sky.

*End of Smut*

(Y/N) Pov.

"Optimus." I said as he hummed and looked down at me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too my sweetspark." Optimus said as we leaned into each other and our lips touched and shared a loving kiss.

"Come on, the others are wondering where we are at." I told him with a smile as he sighed and looked back up at the sky.

"A little longer." He said I was shocked but was happy at the same time but something in me told me to go back as soon as I can.

"Okay just a little bit longer." I said and snapped my fingers as our clothes were back on and we cuddled while watching the blue sky with clouds going by.

We stayed there for a little bit till it was time to go. Optimus was driving back to the bass as I was leaning on his shoulder as he was still in his human form and lay his head on top of mine.

"I can't wait to start a family with you soon my love." Optimus said as I smiled.

"After this war, whenever it will come then we can start our family." I told him as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Yes after the war. But I really can't wait to start a family with you (y/n), my sweetspark." Optimus said I smile and close my eyes.