Chapter 8

Sam Pov.

I stayed down on the ground as the cracks slowly spread from where (y/n) fell into and I noticed that some of the grass was dying. Epps pulled me up as the cracks came closer to us and we backed away as the cracks stopped as you can still feel the earth shaking before it slowly stopped also. Epps was still holding me up as I was shocked by this. Epps let go of me as I stood there with wide eyes.

"Now what? The autobots are gone now (y/n) are gone too." Epps said while looking around and I don't know what to say or do but all I know I need this phone traced.

I walked away from Epps and pulled out my phone and called Dutch as he picked up the phone as I could hear people chattering in the background till Dutch voices came through.

"I need your help to trace a phone call." I told him as I looked ahead where (y/n) was at. "There's a man on this phone. He's the head of their human operations and he has Carly hostage." I waited for a few minutes till someone in the background told him to put the phone on speaker.

"Sam? This is Simmons, what the hell just happened?! The place shook like crazy!" Simmons said as I sighed and looked down.

"(Y/N) is no longer with us." I said as I heard everyone in the background went quiet.

"So she is gone too." Simmons said as I bit my lip.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay I got the call! The call was placed en route. I'm hacking into the phone's camera now. There, that's it. That's a live stream from the camera. Someplace with the right hole on, I can triangulate this. Okay, it's Chicago cell sites. There, I've got it. Trump Tower, Chicago. Lower penthouse." Dutch said as I nodded.

"I'm going." I said.

"You sure?" Simmons asked.

"She's done nothing but try to help me, and I can be there in fifteen hours." I told him before hanging up and started walking but was stopped by Epps.

"You're not going alone." Epps said. "I still have my NEST friends out there. I'll round them up, we'll find your girlfriend, we're gonna bring this guy in."

"Why are you helping me?" I asked as Epps looked at me.

"Cause that asshole killed my friends, too." Epps said as I nodded.

"Okay let's go then." I told him and we headed off to his car.

Third Pov.

Somewhere down deep in earth was (y/n) floating with her eyes closed as her (h/c) is dark gray and her ears and tails slowly turn white as snow. Dark creatures came around her with red eyes and sharp teeth looking at her till a dark shadow came over her and it was a big dog with three heads.

"Poor child, the love of your life is gone." The middle head said before transforming into three men with one having a staff, the other two having nothing.

"Should we help the child?" the right one said while the left one nodded.

"Alright, first let's see if her lover is still alive." The middle held up his staff as a portal formed and there was a pitcher of the autobots walking out of a broken half space unharmed.

They saw Optimus Prime walking out and checking on the others as they now know that (y/n) love one is still alive. The portal shut and all three of them looked down at (y/n) as she was in a deep sleep. They look at each other then float away from her and transform into the three headed dog.

"She must rest for now, she used so much of her power to scream that she is so weak right now to fight in the battle." The right one said.

"I agreed, plus I think it's best we don't tell her about her loved one still alive." The left one said as the right one agreed.