Chapter 1

Optimus Prime Pov.

In the years since our arrival, our new home, Earth. Has seen much change. Energon detectors guard its cities now. Long-range defense systems watch the skies. So now we assist our allies, and solve human conflicts, to prevent mankind from bringing harm to itself. We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe. And all the while we search for signs of our true enemies' return. Also we gauge a new ally and that is my love (Y/N) but she only comes when we need her. She grew into an even more powerful goddess than before once we first met. Today was supposed to be our day together but something came up and here I am with the NEST group and (y/n) is back at the bass doing what she needs to do. I was waiting outside a building that the NEST soldiers head inside to check what is inside till I heard something coming. I started to drive off to fight whatever is coming and it was a driller with Shockwave.

(Y/N) Pov.

It's been a couple of months and Sam is now out of college and somewhere in the city with his new girlfriend. Today was supposed to be Optimus and my day but Optimus and the other Autobots were on a mission so I stayed behind. I did some practicing on my other powers that I gained from my gods and goddesses friends that gave their last powers to me. I am transformed into anyone I like or what I want to look like. I can even teleport father places so if Sam needs me for something or anything I will be there right on hand. I was controlling a fireball till I got a phone call, I pulled out my phone and saw it was Sam.

"Hello Sam, what can I do for you?" I answer the phone while the fireball goes away.

"Hey (y/n) I need your help for finding a job. My mom and dad are coming soon and I don't have a job yet." Sam said as I laughed.

"Oh Sam, what should I do without you?" I said while standing up and started walking to the door to get out of the place.

"I don't know, I guess you're lost. So what do you say, can you come over and help me find a good job?" Sam asked as I smirked as I am outside now and looking up at the sky.

"Sure I will be there in a second." I said.

"Thanks and still at my place." Sam said before ending the call.

I put my phone away and turned to look at one of the soldiers as I called one of them over and they walked over. I snap my fingers as a paper and pen come into my hands. I wrote down where I am going to be and maybe how long I am going to be gone. Once I was done I handed the paper and pen to the soldier.

"Give that to Lennox and tell Optimus I will be back as soon as I can." I said and with that I teleported over to where Sam was at.

I teleported in front of Sam's door and I was about to ring the doorbell till someone called out my name and I turned around and saw Ron and Judy. With a smile I walked over to them.

"Hello Judy and Ron, how are you two?" I asked while Judy hugged me and I hugged back.

"We are doing great! But look at you, you sure look more beautiful than last time." Judy said as I smiled more.

"Thank you Judy, you look beautiful also." I told her as she smiled.

"Oh thank you, say could we park right here?" She asked me as I don't know what to say but Ron said we didn't have to stop. "Come on." She looks at Ron. "What're they going to do, tow it? Where is he? Ah! Sammy!" I turned and saw Sam as he did not look too pleased and I giggled at that as he tried to go back in. "Oh come on, that's funny. Ha-ha."

"I missed you guys so much, hey (y/n)." Sam said while walking over and pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Sure you did. What do you think?" Judy asked as Sam looked at his mother.