||~𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

Keen eyes watch their target from the shadows of a dimly lit alleyway

Keen eyes watch their target from the shadows of a dimly lit alleyway. Their hand clenches around the hilt of their blade but they steady themself. It wasn't time to act yet. This man before them was dangerous. A highly skilled ability user that held a high ranking amongst those in the underground. It would be foolish to rush into this even if the man was drunk out of his mind.

They were taught better than that.

A plan needed to be made. One that would guarantee success. They wanted to make the man hurt just as much if not more than they had hurt her. They wanted to see him bleed. Cry out for mercy as their ability takes hold and drives him mad. All the mental anguish that they were forced to watch her go through would be returned tenfold tonight and it would be by their hand that the man before them would feel it.

A debt was to be paid and Kyusaku had come to collect.

Chuuya the man that they were stalking stumbles about in that alleyway staring down at his phone. Thoughts on the white haired woman taint his alcohol clouded mind. A tsunami of emotions battle it out in his mind ranging from the regret he felt for leaving her the way he did to anger that he was never told about her scars.

But the worst one was the longing that wrapped around his heart like a thorned vine. It squeezed him tightly and pain pulsed through him at its rage. He longed to return to her. Ask why she had those mirrored scars upon her back. Perhaps even beg for forgiveness at his childish reaction to such a thing. He could already guess she knew he had run from her. Her silence was deafening and her avoidance a cold slap to the face. Though he deserved it. He knew he did.

Growling he tightly grips his phone and spins around throwing it into the shadows. The only sound beyond the dark silence was his labored breathing and despite the alcohol dampening his mind he waits for the sound that never comes. No tell tale sound of his phone hitting stone breaks the silence and he furrows his eyes. A pain stabs at his head and he grips it, his vision pulsing as it tinges red. Mental anguish of which he had never felt before overtakes him as horrible visions obscure his sight.

Black shadow people surround him with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth that have shiny metallic blood drip from between them. They laugh and taunt pointing accusing fingers at him as he haunches over the pain intensifying.