||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢~||

Hotaru glares as she looks up from her cup over at Dazai who grins at her from across the table, his hand cushioning his cheek

Hotaru glares as she looks up from her cup over at Dazai who grins at her from across the table, his hand cushioning his cheek. "Those are stupid plans. You are stupid Dazai" Hotaru says and the smile that sits on the brunettes lips grows bigger as a almost dreamy look crosses his eyes.

"You flatter me sweet belladonna"

Hotaru sneers and looks over at Ranpo who snickers at her enjoying the entertainment Dazai provides by irritating her. "And you? You claim to be the greatest detective in the world able to solve anything yet you can't even come up with a simple plan to take down a giant floating dick in the sky?"

"Hey now I don't see you adding anything of value to the conversation. So what would you do miss genius? I don't think anything could be worse than the plans already put forward"

"If you give me a minute I could definitely think of something worse" Hotaru grins as Ranpo rolls his eyes knowing she very well could think of a worse plan just as easily as she could come up with a good one.

"Uh what's going on here?" Atsushi asks as he peeks around the doorframe, his face hesitant as he sees his sister's expression.

"Well dumb and dumber over there are trying to figure out a plan to take down the guild while I'm over here enjoying a nice refreshing glass of tea" Hotaru says and pops a caffeine pill into her mouth and takes a sip her eyes never leaving Atsushi's.

The young weretiger leans over the desk looking into her glass confusion pulling at his eyes "What kind of tea is clear?"

"Tea-quila my dear Sushi-kun" Hotaru says and watches with humor as her brother's face falls.

"Oh"

"Atsushi-Kun! I have a job for you!" Dazai sings and plops the boy into a chair with his hand on his shoulder, his other hand moving in front of them in a sweeping motion "imagine this. A daring solo mission, you staring as the main character"

"Dazai"

"You along with a little help from Light Snow flying a great helicopter towards the moby dick while you daringly infiltrate that giant aircraft"