||☾𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢☽||

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A gasp rips from the silver haired boys throat as his eyes fly open in a panic

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A gasp rips from the silver haired boys throat as his eyes fly open in a panic. Atsushi furrows his brow as he sees that he is in an unfamiliar space, one that he wouldn't expect from the mafia.

"I see that you are finally awake" a familiar female voice sounds and his eyes widen as he sits up and stares in stunned silence at the figure before him. "Do you know just what you've done?" the woman asks, her lilac colored eyes glinting sharply as she glares at him from where she sits at a table.

"Hotar...."

"No" she cuts him off as she stands "I don't want to hear it. Honestly Atsushi. I left for two years. You had two years until I could come get you and it almost went perfectly. Then as soon as you turn eighteen this happens"

Atsushi watches as she paces rubbing at her neck irritably "I went into that life to keep you safe. I left that life so that you would be able to have a normal life under my care. Now I find out you got mixed up in the armed detective agency and also the mafia. Do you have any idea what I've had to do for damage control? The life you could have had is now impossible. You know this, yes?"

Arms wrap around her waist halting her angry steps and she stares down at her little brother who hugs her as he cries.

"I missed you Hotaru" he sniffles and her eyes widen. All the anger she had previously felt flees as she feels the familiar warmth and love that her brothers embrace holds.

She sinks to her knees with him still in him holding her and hugs back tears of her own pricking at her eyes. Her hand cradles the back of his head and she pulls him closer, laying her cheek on top of his hair. "I missed you to sushi-kun. God it's been a long two years" she murmurs.

"I'm sorry Hotaru. I didn't mean to get mixed up in this. I know you said to stay away from the mafia and I did. I tried so hard I promise. They just found me and I couldn't just let them hurt my two friends. I couldn't run away"

Hotaru brushes some of his light gray hair from his face and sighs "It's alright Atsushi. They knew about you long before you encountered them"

Atsushi stares up at her in shock wondering how she could know this before horror floods him as he recalls one of the things she said when she was scolding him. "Hotaru, what did you mean when you mentioned the things I didn't know you had to do for collateral?"

Anemoia ||Bungo Stray Dogs|| *On Hold 5/22/2024जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें