Chapter 43: Hero intern

Start from the beginning

The creature was holding up a kid in the air, and opened it's mouth wide and swallowed him.

The creature then cackled like a maniac, and another human meatball was made around his body.

You and Tokoyami froze, eyes widened in shock.

But you both got a hold of yourselves, and you burned your flames in your hands brighter, as Tokoyami activated his dark shadow.

As soon as you did, the creature noticed you both, and turned to you.

It cackled again, and suddenly started to talk.

"What are you? Some wannabe heroes?" He cackled.
"You can't attack me, or you'll only hurt these people! You'll give no damage at me at all!" He shouted.

The people that had turned into some kind of meatball, attached all around the creature, was squirming.

"HeLp...! hElP uS pLeAsE..!" They shouted, gurgling.

"I can't use my Dark shadow..! It'll only hurt the people..!" Tokoyami shouted.

'I have to think of a way..!'
You thought.

You gritted your teeth and glared at the creature.

Only the people that were turned into meatball were shown around his body, and his main body was not shown.

But then, a swarm of rocks were shot from one of the human meatballs.

The meatball that had shot the rocks had turned into a rock, but soon changed back.

It looked like it was the person's quirk before he turned into a meatball.

From another human meatball, a lazer was shot.

"I can control all the people's quirk that I absorbed, what are you gonna do now?!" He cackled again.

'He should have his original main body, that controls them somewhere..!'
You thought, as you and Tokoyami dodged the attacks that were shot to you.

But then, the creature suddenly laughed again.
"I swallowed a group of people two days ago, again yesterday, and also today morning. The energy absorbing will end in 5 minutes."
He shouted, laughing uncontrollably.

"That means if you don't save them in 5 minutes, the people will all die! What are you going to do, you wannabe heroes?"

NAME:???
QUIRK: CAN SWALLOW PEOPLE AND TAKE AWAY THEIR ENERGY, BY ABSORBING THEM IN HIS BODY. THE SWALLOWED PEOPLE'S BODY WILL CHANGE INTO A MEATBALL KIND OF THING, AND WILL BE ATTACHED AROUND HIS BODY.
HE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE MEATBALLS(?)'S QUIRKS THAT ARE ATTACHED AROUND HIS BODY.

"We have to save the people before he absorbs them all!" You shouted, as another attack was shot at you both.

You and Tokoyami dodged backwards, but then, the guy jumped at you both, about to swallow you both.

But then, your eyes lit up, as you thought of a idea.

You pushed Tokoyami away, as the creature held you up, and swallowed you in one gulp.