𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴(𝙰)

Start from the beginning

"Do you trust me, Reina?" he asked me and I swung my head in his direction, hard, sporting a look of disbelief on my face.

"Of course, I trust you, Stefan," I told him without batting an eyelid and it scared me at how fast I answered him. If it were another person, I would probably still look them dead in the eye or just roll my eyes boredly and look away.

But this was Stefan, the one boy who mattered to me in a way that I found so confusing myself. I could always think about that later, so I didn't allow it to bother me.

"Good. Take the turn by your left," he squeezed our enjoined hands and I smiled at him before looking ahead.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, could have prepared me for the sight in front of me that knocked my breath right out of me. Never have I ever seen a sight exude so much magical essence that it stalled my breath in my lungs and robbed me of my ability to even utter a word.

I didn't even realise that I had reduced the pace I was driving at, taking my time to soak in the bustling road that made this place feel like an entire city on its own. The people that hung around in the cliques were mostly teenagers, latching onto their cars with their companions, blasting deafening music from the stereo of their cars and yelling in high-pitched voices.

Their luxurious and chic clothing made the outer part look so colourful, pumping the air full with their contagious energy, which brought a wide grin to my face. 

The enormous gates swung open automatically, paving the way for me to drive into the compound, and I couldn't resist letting out a gasp.

"What is this place?" I couldn't help but ask him, my voice holding the utmost captivation.

"Welcome to The Galleria, Reina," Stefan said softly.

The rest of his words blurred out. More like I tuned him out, actually. It was all so breezy and a tad bit confusing how I got out of the car because I was pulling over at the closest lot in no time, springing out of the car to get a view of the humongous state-of-the-art building.

I was spellbound.

Heck, it felt like I was levitating because I had never seen a building so intricately designed that captivated me this much. If someone were to tell me that Stephen Strange had wielded the power of the time stone to teleport a futuristic building back to our time, I wouldn't even give myself a chance to breathe before I agreed, because the sleek building in front of me reeked of nothing but a different kind of modernism.

The white-themed building stood proudly in the heart of the vast land that surrounded us, with its walls so high. It was a blend of sheet glasses that beamed with so much light from the interior, reminding me of the eyes of a certain boy, and a plain white colour that exuded regality and elegance at a glance. 

It sucked me in with its silvery charm, syncing with the lights that surged from every other angle of the large space.

Dare I say the person who pulled this off had studied the master of Architecture and knew it like the back of their palms because the structure wasn't only oozing modern aesthetic at it's best, it looked so complex, and at the same time, withheld the ability to make people halt and stare.

The lights oozing off it sparkled in synchrony with the moon and the stars splayed in the sky, alongside the golden lights that brought out the elegance in the name of the building that was splayed boldly on its body. The Galleria. They were intricately woven into it in a way that made it look so striking.

It didn't strike me like the shimmering lights that surrounded the artistic piece were trying to outshine one another. They merged and made one helluva enchanting sight.