Chapter two

The next Morning I crawled out of bed went down stairs and entered my kitchen. "Morning honey"my mom and dad said at the same time. I said morning to them ate a bagel with cream cheese ,and then I went up to my room and got on a pair of skinny jeans, a pink shirt that said Paris and a pair of silver sandals.Then I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out. I put it in a pony tail. I then went to my room to put my make up on just some eye shadow and lip gloss. After that I grabbed my stuff and said good bye to my parents and went out the house to start walking to school. Not long after I started walking I heard someone come running up to me. "Alyssa" I turned around to see Grayson behind me "Hi" he said "Hi" I said we started walking ,then me and him heard someone running so me and him turned around and I was shocked to see a boy who looked just like Grayson ,and I think Grayson saw my confusion because he said"This is my twin brother Ethan you have never met him." I didn't hear him because I was so shocked ,so he then tapped me on my shoulder which made me come back to the moment. "Oh sorry nice to meet you"I said and me and Ethan shook hands all of us started to walk after that.When we got to school I said I had to go to my locker and Grayson said he would go with me. I just smiled at him and started walking to my locker .When we got to my locker there was papers taped to my locker that said looser and boyfriend stealer.As soon as I saw them I started to cry and Grayson saw that and hugged me.I felt so safe in his arms after I stopped crying Grayson stopped hugging me and looked at my locker, he then looked at me and I saw the anger in his eyes ,he then looked back at my locker and grabbed every single paper and threw them in the trash can then he said"Come on let's get to class."As we started walking I felt him put his arm around my shoulder to calm me down when we got into the classroom Bethany tried to talk to Grayson ,and he lost it "If you ever do that again I will make sure you are known as the biggest looser in the whole school" she just turned around and didn't say anything the rest of the class.At the end of class she was the first to leave the classroom when I got up Grayson said"So I will see you at lunch" "Yeah" I said.After 4th period I went to my locker and met Grayson,who smiled when he saw me.We then went to lunch and sat at Graysons table ,when we sat down I noticed that Bethany was not in her normal spot now Ethan was there so I looked around and found her in the far corner alone. "She said she was going to sit there the rest of the year "Ethan said when he noticed I was looking at Bethany. "Oh ok"I said after lunch I went through all my classes fast when the bell rang to go home. I left my class and waited for Ethan and Grayson when they saw me they both smiled ,on the way home I decided to thank Grayson "So thanks for today" I said "Don't mention it" Grayson said. I finally got home and when I got in my house I went up to my room to do homework ,and it was about eleven or so when I got a text it was from Grayson "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning" "yeah you will"I said ,then we texted for a little while,then I said "Well I am going to bed now goodnight" I waited a while for Grayson to respond then he did and it said "Goodnight beautiful." I smiled at the response ,then I decided to put my stuff on the floor and turn off the light ,as I closed my eyes I thought about what Grayson said and smiled and drifted off to sleep.