Paw Patrol: Golem Pup at a Goldrush

Start from the beginning

Everest: That was fast!

Mason: Yep! Scroll's been enchanted by Melody and is at the museum with the others! (telepathically to Mirage) And mass produced them back home!

Mirage: (nods) Sounds like a good idea!

Everest: Darcy, about the fang thing?

Darcy: We can grow new ones ever since the elemental brawlers empowered us! (pulls out her tooth and a new one slowly grows in its place) It'll be a few minutes before a new one grows in its place! (nods to Mirage who makes the tooth vanish)

Rubble: What was that crunching sound, anyway?

Terra: (pulls a small rock out of the stream and crunches it with her teeth then swallows) Just snacking on stones!

Everest: That doesn't sound healthy?

Terra: No worries, I'm a golem pup! I can eat pup food, rocks, bones, and a few other things!

Pups: Wow!

Otis Goodway: (looks around) Looks like a nice place to search for gold in this creek!

(scene moves over revealing Mayor Humdinger and Cat Chase spying nearby behind the tree Darcy is in)

Mayor Humdinger: Gold, eh?

Sound: (sniffing)

Mayor Humdinger: Kitten was that you?

Cat Chase: (shakes head)

Mayor Humdinger: (looks over finding a pup climbing down the headfirst) Gah! Who are you?

Darcy: I am Darcy, I am a vampire pup! I have come to suck your blood! (hisses)

Mayor Humdinger: (loud girly screams) Vampire pup! (runs away)

Darcy: (to Cat Chase) Is he always that cowardly? Also just so you know, I was teasing about the blood part!

Cat Chase: (shrugs) (calmly follows his owner)

Mayor Goodway: (noticed what happened) Very impressive Darcy!

Darcy: Mason and the other magic pups told us vampire pups about the troublemakers like Mayor Humdinger so I thought I'd give him a reason to flee!

Otis Goodway: Well you sure were convincing with that hiss!

Darcy: (gracefully leaps onto the ground) If it's okay, I'd like to depart for home!

Mirage: I'll go with you Darcy, I'll be back later Mason!

Mason: Later girls!

(Darcy and Mirage teleport away)

Mason: Also should be awhile before Mayor Humdinger comes back!

Mayor Goodway: Knowing him, he'd try to take the gold again! So I think a little scare was for the best!

Marshall: Uncle Otis, would it be okay if we let the others come?

Otis Goodway: Sure thing pups, the more the merrier!

(scene changes to the Lookout where Chase, Zuma, Skye and Rocky are playing with a pull toy)

Ryder: I wonder how the others are doing with Mayor Goodway and Uncle Otis?

(Pup-pad rings)

Ryder: (answers) Hello?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder, we just wanted to ask if you and some of the pups could help look for gold again?

Ryder: Worried Mayor Humdinger might try taking it again?

Mayor Goodway: Let's just say a friend of Mason's scared him off quite well!