➿67➿

Chapter SixtySevenKyra YoungA Few Weeks Later

Chapter SixtySeven
Kyra Young
A Few Weeks Later

Life has been hectic these past few weeks, from Eric becoming CEO, to all of these meetings with my dad's lawyers. He's starting to heal and now they're moving towards getting him mobilized to get his trial started. Once the doctors clear him, he will be sent to Fulton County and every time I think about it, I cry my eyes out.

There are so many emotions running through my body about this whole situation. When I go visit, it's a million things that I want to say but nothing comes out. I just intensely stare at him while he apologizes over and over.

I probably won't even be able to give a reaction until this is all over.

But this thing with my dad isn't the only situation. I've been trying to fit in the time to go see Aaron. Eric said he acts weird towards everybody and stays to himself. The thing that trips me out the most is how he's trying to be the victim in all of this.

Pulling into the driveway of his place, I quickly got out and started ringing the doorbell. It took a while but the door opened and a lady that I didn't know stood there.

"Can I help you?" She asked with a lot of attitude.

"Is Aaron here?"

"And you are?"

"No, the better question is who are you?"

"Lauren, his girlfriend."

"Oh hell naw." I pushed past her and walked inside the house. "AARON!" I yelled as loud as I could before turning back to her. "So you enjoy being a home wrecker?"

"Excuse me?"

"Bitch you heard me. My best friend told you he was taken and with kids and you still went for it. Newsflash babe, the same way you got him is the same you'll lose him and I hope it's with a bad bitch."

"What you doing here Kyra?" Aaron asked and my answer to that was a hand straight across his face.

"You ain't shit! The same motherfucka that stayed down Eric's back about how horrible he was only for you to be talking about yourself! Paris loved you more than anything and you do this bullshit?! Did you even try to get your family back or was it just fuck them? Have you even seen your kids since they've been back?"

"Your bitter ass friend won't let me."

"Bitter? You're horrible."

"It runs in the family I guess. I'm horrible, you're a cheater, your mom off'd herself."

When he said that it was like the air left my body. Oh these the games he wanna play? "Alright Aaron, you wanna throw that up in my face? Cool." Turning, I walked over to the door and walked out. Going over to their cars, I took my keys and carved bitch in both. Taking the pocket knife I had out, I stabbed three of both their tires. "Oh, don't think about coming back to work, effective immediately your fired bitch and I'll make sure you never work in the automotive industry so I hope that psych degree finally works for your stupid ass."