➿29➿

Chapter TwentyNine
Omniscient
Two Weeks Later

Eric pulled up to his apartment complex after doing some shopping with Kyra for their new home. The sight of Jeff's car, parked not too far from his made him nervous. He was finally about to tell his boys the good news.

Climbing out his car, he made his way over to Jeff's car and knocked on the window. "Get y'all bitch asses out!"

His bros laughed as they got the car. "What up fool." Aaron said.

"Long time no see! We almost put a missing persons report out on yo ass." Jeff said.

"Yeah, I know. A lot of shit been going on but I'll get y'all caught up while y'all help me take these tvs down."

"WHAT?!" Aaron yelled.

"Yeah, I gotta do this while I'm free and since y'all here, y'all can help." Eric started walking to his apartment.

"So you moving?"

"Yeah man, it's time."

"I thought you'd be in this apartment for the rest of yo life." Jeff said.

"Me too, but shit done changed." Eric responded while going to get his drill. "Can y'all come hold this?" He asked referring to the tv.

Jeff and Aaron walked over to help.

"So where you moving to?"

"Um, me and Kyra got a place near Marietta."

"Marietta?" Aaron questioned. "What you hit the lottery or something?"

Eric laughed. "I got a new position at the plant and it's had some perks with it, which was a new house closer to the plant."

"But the plant not that way."

"The new one is, it'll be open a few months but I've started training and getting paid for it so I'm straight. I'm a six figure man."

"Daaamn, Unk really like yo egg head ass huh?"

"That's my dawg man, I didn't expect us to be cool, but it's nice to have a good relationship with your girl people."

"Look at us, all in love...got the stamp of approval from the parents, niggas getting promotions becoming six figure niggas, we done with college, life is good." Jeff said

Eric smiled. "It really is man, I'm really happy right now."

"What we doing for graduation man, that's next month. Ain't nobody said nothing about a party or a trip. We really not gone celebrate one of the biggest moments in our lives?"

"Whatever y'all plan I'm down."

"I think we should do the Miami trip like we was supposed to for Kyra birthday. Hit the strip, get drunk as hell, have a ball." Aaron said. "And since you so cool with Adam big head ass, ask him can we use his jet."

"I'll see what I can do." 

They lifted the tv off the wall and sat it on the couch.