➿41➿

Chapter FortyOne
Omniscient
Northside Hospital Atlanta

Chapter FortyOne Omniscient Northside Hospital Atlanta

It's been two hours and Kyra was now at 9 centimeters. The pain was very much there but the warm water and Eric talking to her kept her focus off of that.

They both laid in the tub, her back against his chest. He had the lights dim as they'd allow and her favorite song playing on repeat which at the moment was My Little Love by Adele. Their parents, siblings and friends sat in a private waiting room, getting updates every thirty minutes. Kyra wanted to be alone until it was time for her to push.

Adam spent a whole lot just to make sure his daughter got the birthing experience that every woman deserves.

"You okay mamas?" Eric asked before kissing her cheek and rubbed her arms.

Kyra's eyes opened slightly. "I'm tired."

"We almost there. You feel like you gotta push?"

She shook her head. "Not yet."

"Alright...you doing good boo."

"Thank you baby." She grabbed his hand and kissed it. "I didn't think you'd get in here with me." Kyra let out a small laugh.

"Of course I was. I told you I'm here every step of the way."

"You're amazing. Who ever gets to experience you next, is going to be a very lucky girl."

Eric didn't respond just kept kissing her face and neck. Did he want to be with Kyra right now? No. But he definitely does want her back eventually. He just has to get over what happened and the lying. She has to gain his trust back. He respects the fact that she's taking accountability for what she's done and finally confessed that she was just being selfish by not telling him.

They had a long road ahead of them but he was confident that they'd get back to what they once were. Whether anyone liked it or not, his heart belonged to Kyra.

"Do you really think it's a boy?" Kyra asked.

"I do. My sources are very reliable."

"Your sources?" She looked up at him confused.

"When I was being stupid and selfish when you first told me you were pregnant, my brother came to me and talked sense into me. Before I woke up he said he saw my little one and the baby looked just like him."

"Aww, but that doesn't mean it's a boy honey."

"I don't want my daughter to look like a man."

Kyra laughed. "Sometimes you're smart but most times you're really blonde. Girls look like their dads or men in their bloodline all the time."

"Baby it's a boy and you just have to accept that."

"I'm not saying that it isn't a boy Eric, I'm just saying going based off the fact that he said the baby looks like him doesn't necessarily mean it's a boy."