➿3➿

Chapter ThreeEric (Mack) Wednesday - Alpha Frat House•••

Chapter Three
Eric (Mack)
Wednesday - Alpha Frat House
•••

I sat on the couch, facing a blunt while watching everybody get ready for tonight. What's crazy is I'm not even in the mood for this. I'd rather be at home watching Ozark. This whole week my energy has just been off. I know it's because of my brother.

Greek Week just had to be this week man.

Maybe getting drunk as hell would help me out but I got another early class tomorrow and I gotta work straight after that. I've always liked morning classes. It's better to just get the shit out the way and then you'll have the rest of the day to get shit done. In my freshman year, I picked the latest class I could find and would be so pissed when I couldn't do whatever I needed to when I got out. Nobody likes getting up early in the morning.

But you just gotta fight through that shit.

Taking my phone out my pocket, I opened Instagram. I posted the flyer for tonight then started scrolling through my timeline. Not even gone lie, all you see on my TL is ass and titties. I gotta get some structure on here.

My scrolling came to a stop when I saw Kyra posted.

I didn't know she was tatted like that

I didn't know she was tatted like that. Her hair was wild on Tuesday, the only thing I ever saw was the one on her right hand and fingers and on her left fingers and her wrist. 

Exiting out of Instagram, I opened my messages and started a new thread with her.