Chapter 13 - Date Chapter: Lisa

Start from the beginning

"Oh, things have been great on my end! Yukina said that was in the process of making a new song!" She said with the biggest grin on her face.

"Really? That's good to know. I can't wait to hear it." I said. 

"Mhm! I promise you'll love it!"

Things were silent between us for a while before Lisa spoke again, only this time, she brought up a topic I was not ready for. 

"So, I heard from Maya that you hung out with her last weekend, am I right?" She asked.

Looks like the cat is out of the bag now... 

"Yeah, I did, and I hung out with Kasumi the weekend before." I said.

"Is that so? Were they... dates?" She asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Oh, in that case, how do you feel about going on one with me this coming weekend?" She asked.

Well, I guess I was indecisive earlier about who to ask out between Lisa and Rinko, and Lisa made that easy for me.

"Sure, I'd be happy to go out with you."

"Really? Awesome!" Lisa said. "How about we exchange phone numbers, so we can go over the details later tonight?"

"Yeah, good idea." I said and gave Lisa my phone number. She put it into her phone and she gave me her phone number, and I saved it into my phone as well.
_____________________________________________

That evening...

Location - Imai Residence, Lisa's Room

Lisa's POV

The first thing I did when I got home from CiRCLE is texted (Y/N), and we talked about how we want to plan our upcoming weekend outing. I came up with the idea of wanting to spend a whole day at the mall.

There was a lot we can do there in one day; go shopping, eat at the food court, and watch a movie... the possibilities are endless. Thankfully, (Y/N) agreed to the idea, and suggested that we should be there close to noon.

After talking to him, I headed over to my window and see if I can call out to Yukina.

"Yukina! Open your window!" I shouted.

She opened the window.

"Lisa? Did you need something?" She asked.

"Guess what? I got a date this weekend!" I said.

"I see."

"You're not that impressed,are you?"

"I mean, no, not really." She said. "All I care about is perfecting our new song."

"That does sound like you..." I chuckled nervously. "But are you at least happy for me, though?"

"Yeah, I guess. Just don't let this affect your devotion to Roselia, okay?"

"Sure thing, Yukina! You got nothing to worry about!"
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Shopping Mall

Your POV

I'm at the entrance of the shopping mall and waited for Lisa to show up. I got bored waiting for her, so I went on my phone to pass the time. As I went on it, I began to hear her voice from a distance.

"(Y/N)! Here I come!"

I looked up, and there was Lisa coming towards me. It looked like she took her time with her outfit, and she fixed her hair up as well.

"Hey, I didn't make you wait too long, did I?" She asked.

"Not at all." I honestly said to her. "In fact, you look amazing."

"Really? Aww, aren't you a sweetheart?" Lisa said as a small blush appears on her face.

"Well, I'm just being honest." I said as a blush appears on my face as well.

"Anyway, shall we go inside and get started with mall outing?" Lisa asked as she extended her hand out for me to take.

"Yeah we should, otherwise the day is going to get away from us."

I took Lisa's hand, and the two of us headed inside the mall. This is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell.
_____________________________________________

Evening...

Location - Imai Residence

Everything Lisa wanted to do with me at the mall... The shopping, eating at the food court, and watching a movie... we were able to do all of it. Sure, I almost went broke because of it, but to me, it was worth it if it meant seeing a smile on Lisa's face.

With our mall date officially over, I began to take Lisa back to her house. And of course, we held hands the whole way there. I was hoping this outing wouldn't end, but I guess it is what it is.

Once we got to Lisa's house, the Roselia bassist took both of my hands and stared at me with much love in her eyes, and just like that, I felt my heart racing like crazy.

"I had a great time with you today, (Y/N)." She said.

"Yeah, I had a good time as well."

Lisa and I stared at each other in the eyes for a while as we held hands. Before I knew it, Lisa leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was taken aback, and as much as I want to stop this, I didn't. I kissed her back and the two of us wrapped our arms around each other.

Lisa and I kissed for a while, and afterwards, the kiss was broken. I can see her blushing like crazy, and I bet she can see the blush on my face too.

"I better get inside." Lisa said.

"Oh, okay. Have a goodnight." I said to the bassist of Roselia.

"Fufu, you too."

Lisa went inside her house, and I began to head home myself. I forgot to tell Lisa how I felt about her, too. Oh well, maybe I can try again some other time.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: Beacon of Smiles

Shout-out to TheTraslet for becoming a recent follower.