Chapter 12 - Date Chapter: Maya

[Word count - 2,022]

A few days later...

Location - (L/N) Residence, Dining Room

Your POV

It has been a few days since I went on my date with Kasumi, and by now, everyone in Poppin' Party has heard about the fun time we had, and believe me, they were full of questions, especially Arisa.

But now, that day is behind me, and I am just hanging out at home with my mom, eating dinner together. However, she never asked me how my date was, and needless to say, she was more curious about it, then Poppin' Party was.

"Fufu, it sounded like you had a good time with that Kasumi-chan girl, huh?"

"Yeah, we had a good time." I said.

"Does this mean that you're gonna make Kasumi-chan your girlfriend?" My mom asked.

"Well, I'm not sure actually."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not just Kasumi I have feelings for." I said, and I told her about Maya, Lisa, Rinko, Kaoru and Kanon.

My mom had to laugh at that a little bit.

"You're starting to act like your father a little bit." She said.

"I am? How so?" I asked as mom begin to reminisce on her past life.

"Oh, your father used to be quite a charmer when he was your age. All the girls wanted to go out with him, but out of all the girls he was with, he ended up picking me, we got married and had you."

"Oh, I see."

I guess I am going to be like my father after all.

"Although, I do wish your father was still here, he would've helped you out with your romance life." She said.

I guess she's right about that. Ever since my father disappeared, I never had another father figure in my life. I just wonder what he is doing right now.
_____________________________________________

The next day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

It's a new day, and like always, I come to CiRCLE after school to start my part-time job. Once I got there, I couldn't find Marina-san anywhere. Maybe she got sent somewhere else. I clocked in and changed into my work uniform. By the time I got behind the front desk, I noticed the task list Marina wants me to do before I take my break.

I looked at the task list, and at the same time, someone came inside Live House CiRCLE. It was Maya from Pastel*Palettes.

"Good afternoon, (Y/N)-san." She said with a smile.

"Oh, hi there, Maya." I said. "How can I help you?"

"I want to reserve the studio room the next time Pastel*Palettes comes over for rehearsals." She said. "Is now a good time?"

"Sure thing. I'll hook you up."

"Thank you."

I pulled out the calendar and let Maya look at it. After looking at it for a while, she made her decision.

"How about two weeks from now?" She asked.

"Yeah, two weeks from now should be okay."

"Thank you."

I scheduled the studio room for Maya and the other members of Pastel*Palettes.

"Alright, Maya, you and the others will be able to use the studio room in two weeks from today." I told her with a smile.