Chapter 4 - Roselia

[Word count - 1,402]

A few weeks later...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

The weather felt hotter than usual the second I made my way to CiRCLE from my school. I just couldn't wait to get there, especially since I know CiRCLE has the best AC out there. While walking about the neighborhood, I spotted someone nearby. It was Hina from Pastel*Palettes. She spotted me and walked over to me.

"I had a feeling it was you, (Y/N)-kun." Hina said with the biggest grin I have ever seen.

"Hi Hina, it's good to see you again." I said and smiled a little myself.

"Likewise." Hina replied. "How are you handling this heat?"

I let out a groan.

"It's too much for me to handle... I was never a fan of the heat."

"Yeah, me neither. But it is what it is." Hina said, letting out a sigh herself.

"Very true..."

"So anyway, where are you off to, (Y/N)-kun? Are you going to CiRCLE?" Hina asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I am." I said.

As soon as I gave her an answer, Hina's eyes began to light up with excitement.

"You're going to CiRCLE?! Then that means you'll get to my onee-chan!" She said.

"Onee-chan?"

"Yeah. You see, I have a twin sister named Hikawa Sayo. She's the guitarist for a band called Roselia, and I heard they were going to be at CiRCLE today." She said.

"A twin? I didn't know you have a twin." I said.

"Yeah..." Hina replied with a sigh. "She's a little rough around the edges, but..."

Hina stopped her sentence halfway through, and her eyes got big with excitement.

"She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet!" She finished.

"Is that so? I guess this means I'll have something to look forward to."
_____________________________________________

An hour later...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Because of me taking the time to talk to Hina, I soon realize that I was running late, and I had to make up for lost time to get to CiRCLE. Eventually, I made it, and right away, I spotted Marina talking to a girl band I have never met before. I take it this is Roselia.

"Well, look who decided to show up." Marina said with a grin.

"Sorry about that, I got sidetracked talking to someone." I apologized.

"So, is this the new staff member you told us about?" The silver-haired girl asked while giving me a cold-hearted stare.

"Yes, this is (Y/N) (L/N), and he's going to be punished for being late." Marina smirked.

"Oh, come on, I said I was sorry for being late!" I pleaded.

"Well, regardless of what the reason is, being late isn't going to slide with us." The teal-haired girl said with a cold-hearted stare of her own. This must be the twin Hina was talking about.

"Now now, you two, no need to paralyze him with your death glares." At least she seems nice. "Maybe we should start over and introduce ourselves."