Chapter 3 - Pastel*Palettes

[Word count - 1,153]

A new day...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Today, I'm back here at CiRCLE, doing another one of my after school shifts. No one is here to use the studio room today, so I guess you can say that things have been rather quiet.

After working so hard for the last few hours, I sat down and took a break. Marina came over to me, and gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Good job as usual." She said. "I guess hiring you was the right decision, after all."

"Thanks, Marina-san." I said. "The work gets easy once you got the hang of it."

"That's very true."

"You know, I noticed how quiet it's been today." I pointed out. "Is anyone going to use the studio room today?"

"Well, not today because the other bands are busy. But tomorrow, a band will be here." She said.

"Really? Who?"

"They're called Pastel*Palettes. They're an idol band who actually plays instruments." Marina answered. "The band is also well-known because one of the members is Shirasagi Chisato-chan, the former child actress."

When I heard Marina mentioned Chisato's name, it started coming back to me. My mom watched her on tv for years now. It's hard to believe that she is now an idol, and I am going to meet her tomorrow. She is going to be so jealous, for sure.
_____________________________________________

The next day...

Soon the next day came, and I looked around to see if Pastel*Palettes was here yet, but it looks like I have beaten them here. Marina was here as usual to greet me.

"You looking for something?" She asked.

"I just thought Pastel*Palettes will be here by now." I said.

Marina smiled.

"Don't worry, they'll be here soon enough." She said.

And it turns out she was right. Moments later after I arrived, five girls walked inside CiRCLE. They were in their school uniforms. Three of them were from Hanasakigawa, and the others are from Haneoka.

"And here they are." Marina said.

"Hello, Marina-san." The pink-haired girl said. "Thank you again for letting us the studio room today."

"It's no problem at all."

The teal-haired spotted me and spoke up.

"Hey, Marina-san, who is this?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. This is (Y/N) (L/N)-kun, he's our newest staff member here at CiRCLE."

"Hi there. It's nice to meet you all." I said, introducing myself.

"It's nice to meet you, too. My name is Maruyama Aya, the vocalist of Pastel*Palettes, and the leader."

"Hi hi! My name is Hikawa Hina, the guitarist of Pastel*Palettes! It's nice to meet you!"

"Hello, my name is Shirasagi Chisato, and I place bass for Pastel*Palettes. It's an honor to meet you."

Chisato was so polite with her greeting. I can see why my mother likes her so much.

"Hello, my name is Yamato Maya. I'm the drummer for Pastel*Palettes. I look forward to our time together."

"Hello, my name is Wakamiya Eve. I play the keyboard for Pastel*Palettes, and my heart is guided by Bushido."