Chapter 11 - Date Chapter: Kasumi

Start from the beginning

"Well, you see..."

Asuka sat down on my bed as I told her about my upcoming date with (Y/N). She was quite surprised that I would be going out with a boy, but she could see that I was really happy about this.

"Ah, so that explains it." She said at last.

"Hey, Aa-chan..." I began to say. "Do you think... (Y/N)-kun will like me?"

She just shrugged.

"You won't know unless you ask him, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

I wonder if (Y/N)-kun is thinking about me right now...
_____________________________________________

The weekend...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

Today is the day that I go on my date with Kasumi. A few days prior to the date, she and I exchanged phone numbers and we agreed that we would meet at the train station before we go to the train station.

I showed up on time for our meet up time, but Kasumi isn't here yet. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. I figured I should check in on her, and right when I pulled out my phone and about to call her, I heard her voice in the distance.

"(Y/N)-kun!!!"

I looked over to where the voice was coming from, and there was Kasumi coming the sidewalk wearing her causal outfit for winter. Once she got closer to me, she stopped running to catch her breath.

"S-Sorry, I didn't keep you waiting, did I?" She asked, still panting.

"It's fine, I promise."

Kasumi let out a sigh of relief upon hearing what I said to her.

"That's good to know." She said. "Anyway, shall we get going?"

"Yeah, we should." I replied.

And with that, Kasumi and I began to head to the planetarium. While walking, though, I was deciding on whether or not I should hold Kasumi's hand. However, it looks like she knows what I was thinking, and held my hand anyway.

"Hopefully you don't mind me holding your hand, right?"

"N-Not at all."

I know what it is, but... something about holding Kasumi's hand... it's very relaxing.
_____________________________________________

20 minutes later...

Location - The Planetarium

We made it to the planetarium and we picked some good seats in the middle of the room. I have no idea what this event was about, but it seems like Kasumi has a good idea.

"This is going to be fun!" The excited Kasumi said.

"Umm, Kasumi, what exactly is this event for?" I asked.

"Actually, today is the 30 year anniversary of the day this planetarium first opened, and so, the owner decided to do a special stargazing movie."

"Oh? That does sound good."

After waiting for 20 minutes, the lights went dim, and the special stargazing movie kicked in. And when it got started, it almost felt like we were in space, which is cool if you ask me.
_____________________________________________

Two hours later...

Location - Hazawa Coffee

I was glad that the special stargazing movie came to end, because given how long we were in there, I almost fell asleep. However, it was an interesting sight to look at, and I glanced over at Kasumi every now and then to see if she was having a good time. I'm pleased to say that she did.

Once we exited out of the planetarium, we noticed that it was still early in the day, so I asked Kasumi if she wanted to do anything else, and would you believe it, she does.

She wanted to get something from Hazawa Coffee, and so, that is what we did. We went there, and Tsugumi, who was working, gave us menus, and we gave her our orders.

"Here you guys go." She said. "I hope you guys like them."

"Thanks, Tsugu!" Kasumi said.

"Yeah, thank you, Tsugumi."

"You're welcome."

Kasumi and I ordered the special autumn set, and we started eating them.

"Mmmmm! This is so good!" Kasumi said.

"Yeah, I agree." I said. "I could eat this all day."

"Me too!" 

As we continue to eat our autumn sets, Kasumi began to ask me an important question. 

"Hey, (Y/N)-kun, I wanted to ask you something all day, but... I'm scared on how you'll respond to it." She said. 

"Oh? What's up?" I asked. 

Kasumi took a deep breath before speaking up. 

"I think... I'm in love with you." 

"You're... in love with me?" 

"Yeah. I know we've only known each other for a few months now, and I might not be an expert at this, but... I think I know what being in love feels like, and I usually feel it around you and no one else." 

Kasumi's confession was coming in loud and clear. As soon as she said that I can feel my heart pounding a little bit. As much as I want to be with her, I was also in love with five other girls, and I promise myself that I would think about it. 

"(Y/N)-kun? Are you okay?" Kasumi asked while being concerned. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I was... trying to process on your confession." 

"Oh, then... could you tell me how you feel?" 

"Look, Kasumi, I like you too, but..." 

"But what?" 

"You're not the only girl I have feelings for..." 

"Huh? Who else is there?" 

"Well, there's Maya, Lisa, Rinko, Kaoru and Kanon." 

"Oh, I see..." 

Poor Kasumi looked upset that I was in love with more than one girl, but I wanted to assure her that everything will be okay. 

"If it's okay with you, though, I want to take my time into deciding on who I want to be with the most." I said as I placed my hand on top of hers. 

It was lucky for me that Kasumi was very understanding, and she smiled at me after I gave her my answer. 

"That's fine, just don't take too long, okay?" 

I nodded. 

"I won't. I promise." 

And with that, Kasumi and I finished our autumn sets, I paid the bill and the two of us walked out of Hazawa Coffee, quite relieved that we didn't have an awkward moment just now. 

To be continued 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and I'll see you in the next one. :)

Next book to update: Childhood Feelings

Shout-out to Egobas for becoming a recent follower.