HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

Start from the beginning

They villains and their allies were about to charge when a figure suddenly crashed in between the students and villains, resulting in a cloud of smoke. After the smoke clears, they all saw a black armoured figure which they all recognised as Build in a new form.

 After the smoke clears, they all saw a black armoured figure which they all recognised as Build in a new form

(NO HAWKGATTLINGER)

Build Hazard then stared at Transteam User and the Gears and suddenly rushes at them, landing multiple blows at alarming speeds which they were barely able to take without being thrown away. Build Hazard would attempt to strike out on the other villains but he was slashed away by Kaiser Reverse and his SteamBlade where Build Hazard was 

Izumi: Y/n, thank goodness!... they've taken Kacchan and Tokoyami-ku-

However, Build Hazard then attempt to dash towards Izumi with a closed fist when she was pushed away by Shoji who then took the hit. Landing a heavy blow, Build Hazard punched away a guarding Shoji who was sent flying. 

Shocked by the sudden attack, Izumi and Shoko would then try to reason with their fiancé but to no avail as Shoko would use her Ice and Izumi grabs her and jumps back in order to create distance with Build Hazard. The berserk Rider was then attacked by Blue Flames, Dabi then drawing the attention of Build Hazard who stared at him with an aura of aggression, yet stayed silent.

Dabi would then shoot more flames, with Build Hazard merely walking through the flames and ignored both Twice's sharp-tape and Himiko's knives. His attention did change when a Nomu with multiple chainsaws for limbs attempt to slash at him, causing some sparks over the armour but no actual damage.

Build Hazard would then grab two of the Nomu's limb and rip them off, paying no mind even while the Nomu's blood gushed over him and merely listen as it growled in pain. As he then proceeds to try and rip off more limbs while also holding one of chainsaw arms and used it as a weapon.

While this happened, the villains could only watch in small fear and interest, mainly for Dabi and Twice, while Himiko looked ecstatic. She has always had an obsession for blood due to her Quirk and always loved the sight of people bleeding, but seeing Build Hazard armour drenched in blood only caused Himiko to blush madly, her eyes dilating with a maddening interest and her heart beat  like never before.

Dabi: He withstood my flames...

Twice: AAAHHH, HE TURNed INTO A MONSTER!!!... AH, SO SCARY!!!... BUT THEN THE SILENT BUT BERSERK DEMEANOUR MAKES HIM LOOKS SO COOL, HEY CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!!!...

Himiko: ... I'm in love~...

The last line got some people to look at the blonde with confusion while Izumi and Shoko merely glared at her momentarily before focusing back at the present situation as the two went and helped Shoji back to his feet. The students would then watch as their classmate go berserk and question whats leading him to do this as the student in question merely swatted away the Nomu and focused towards Kaiser and Kaiser Reverse who charged at him.