Chapter 19: Princess Day

Start from the beginning

"How'd he even get there so fast? No wonder he has no problems climbing my balconies." She rolled her eyes. "Wait for me!" She yelled, as Tristen motioned her to climb faster. Lavender positioned her body and locomoted in questionable ways while she tried to climb up to him; all while Tristen laughed his head off from the top.

He had never laughed out that loud in his entire life. He ran his fingers through his sweaty hair, holding the rope with a hand while keeping his feet still on the small rocks. "I... can't..." Lavender whined, just a little lower than him. "Give me your hand." He smiled, genuinely, holding out his hand. The moment she held him, she was pulled up by a jerk; too strong for someone pulling with just one hand. Soon, she was in his embrace; his hand around her waist while her fingers grabbed onto his shirt.

Damn he's strong, she flustered. "You did great. Good girl." Tristen smiled, praising her efforts. Lavender smiled as a natural reaction. Though she was still panting, she felt appreciated for trying out something new. "But, how do we get down?" She asked, gazing innocently in his eyes. "We let go." He smiled. "WHAT?" Lavender spat.

"It's safe. Just jump off." He said, too casually. "No way. You get me down or I'm not moving." She pouted. "Alright." He smirked, naughtily. "Wait, why're you looking at me that way? Tristen if you even think of pushin- TRISTEN DAMN YOU!" Lavender screeched as Tristen pushed her back; her voice fading all the way down as she was suspended down on the mattress gently by the safety rope. He knew he was so dead, but he had his ways to turn things the other way around.

He jumped off himself and soon reached the floor where Lavender was looking at him with angry eyes. "What?" Tristen grinned. "Why'd you do that?" She pouted angrily. "It was fun, though, wasn't it?" He placed his palm on her head, caressing it. Lavender melted on the contact, forgetting how she was mad at him. "Let's hit that spa of yours?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah." She smiled. After changing into their original clothes, Lavender and Tristen were off to the spa that she had been dying to visit. It was an eco-spa; it was surrounded by nature and nothing else. Not a bit of pollution, nowhere. The aromatic scent of various body care products soothed their nostrils as they stood at the entrance. "Now I understand why you ladies love these places." Tristen scoffed, holding her hand.

"Oh, there's more than just the aroma, trust me." Lavender scoffed. They both went inside where the receiver greeted them warmly, as a part of his job. "Welcome to our spa ma'm, and sir." The receptionist greeted. "How'd you like your spa done? We have sections for men, women, and mixed." She explained.

"Mixed. We're together." Tristen replied before Lavender could open her mouth. "Definitely! Please follow." The girl said, leading them towards the section where both men and women could get their massages and other treatments done. "Luckily, you both have this place to yourself for the next one and a half hour. Our booked clients won't show up until then. You both may take a bath in the hot spring pool and our experts will let you know when it's time." The girl laughed, hinting them. There was a huge, pool filled with hot water that was steaming up the room. The room had real plants inside along with various scented candles and wall paintings.

"Amazing." Tristen smirked, looking at Lavender the moment the guide took her leave. "We're here to relax! Do not start with one of your fantasies." Lavender blushed. "I didn't say anything." He bit his lip. "God, Tristen, look at you." She quickly spun around in shyness. "Let's not waste time then." Tristen said, removing his shirt. "You can't be serious!" Lavender turned back, to find him already removing his pants. "Why not? Isn't it why we're here? To relax?" He smirked, stepping into the pool.

Lavender rolled her eyes before undoing her dress, letting it fall down. She stepped out of it and right into the pool, sitting beside Tristen. "I love this." He sighed, resting his head back on the marble lining. "Told you." Lavender said proudly, doing the same, but instead she rested her head on his shoulder. His hand touched the bottom of her spine, tracing it up to her neck. He rested his arm behind her neck for her to lay her head on.