Chapter 18 : Fun With Kinks

"This is where you work?" Lavender asked, touching the light brown wooden work desk that had a gloss finish. She slid her fingers along the edges with a smooth feel, standing behind it.

"I honestly don't have that kind of work. I'd say that I rather don't use it." He explained, following her steps. "I was going to put it out of my room, but I decided to keep it."

"What might be the reason?" She asked, sitting on the desk. "I figured you might need it to write your novels." He smiled, standing between her legs. "Goodness, how long did you have this desk for?" She giggled. "Around two years." He shrugged.

Tristen and Lavender were in his room since they had their dinner. It was time to wind everything up, all the cleaners and maids had done their work and were off to their quarters. Having nothing else to do, they both decided to go upstairs as well. Rather be comfortable in the bedroom than in the living room.

"You still decided to keep the desk up till now?" Lavender asked.

"Well, you see I used to read your books on it."

"Did you know that we'd end up together?" She smiled, looking at his neck up close; wrapping her hands around it.

"Never. Never in a hundred million years could I have imagined getting along with you, love." He smiled back.

The curtains of his room were shut and the yellow lights combined with the dark red walls gave an overall coziness to the room. "Tristen, I really like this about you." She lowered her gaze with a smile, locking her hands behind his neck.

"What?"

"You are so considerate. You always think about others."

"No, just you. I honestly don't care otherwise." He shrugged, placing his palms on her thighs. "The time we met at the hospital, the receptionist said that you paid for people's treatment." She insisted. "That's for my men. I cannot lose strength." He explained.

"But every month? Isn't it too much?"

"No, I usually cover the amount from the other party that was responsible it."

"Tristen!" She slapped his chest. "I have to, love. Else how would we have a house by the beach?" He reasoned. She gave him a pout before changing the topic. "I had been wondering..."

Lowering her gaze, she bit her lip as she started playing with the top button of his shirt which was already undone along with the other two below it. "I'm listening." He said, knowing what to expect. "That night back in my room... you were saying something." She undid the fourth button, opening his shirt further.

"Help me recall?" His pupils dilated, feeling the adrenaline rush through his nerves.

"You said you would introduce me to your world."

"So you're up for it?" He smirked, as his hand reached for the drawer of the desk which contained some restraints. "No." She said.  "Then?" He gently pulled his hand back from the handle. "I-I just wanted to know more about it. What things.... you'd do.... I mean, we'd do." She blushed. "Hm, let's see." He exhaled heavily with his hands on her waist.

"Firstly, there's bondage. I could tie your hands, your legs with ropes or your preferred material. People even use silk, nylon but most prefer it rough, like a rope. It leaves nasty marks and sometimes cuts blood flow, making your wrists burn when you try to move them." He whispered sensually. "O-Okay." She further lowered her gaze, gulping hard. "Then there is something called sensory deprivation. You take away the vital senses of a person; touch, taste, smell, vision and hearing. Sometimes a few, and sometimes all of them." He continued.