16.

Jk: hyung, taehyung, his heart..???

How..???

Why..???

He was too overwhelmed  to form proper sentences.. jimin was equally petrified with the events unfolding in front of his eyes..

yoongi gave a sympathetic look to jungkook, Jungkook again looked at yoongi with tears of questions falling from his eyes..

Yg: taehyung had a heart attack almost 4 years ago,, and is on medication from that day..

A painful gasp left jungkook's mouth ,, he felt dizzy,, if jimin was not holding him, he would be on the floor ..

the thoughts of taehyung lying on a hospital bed ached his heart in a way he never felt before,,.

"Why..    why????

I never got to heard about it.."

His eyes were dripping with the pain he was feeling in his heart ..

Yg: you were happy in your life,, you have moved on with your lover,,

taehyung never wanted to hold you back,, nobody knows about his heart condition,, he doesn't wanted to worry anyone of us..

I only got to know about it,, cuz I was his emergency contact when he was taken to the hospital..

he made me promise that I will never tell a single soul about his condition not even to jimin or his parents and you were out of question...

Yoongi's words were making jungkook weak.. he was happy, living his life ,, when taehyung was struggling for next breath,,

taehyung's Tear stained face Asking for his forgiveness swarmed in front of his eyes,,

till now hobi has joined two plus two and got at a conclusion that taehyung is jungkook's ex-lover..

"Tell me everything from the start."

Jungkook said in a stern voice leaving no room for argument.. yoongi sighed he has no way to escape..

Yg: listen jungkook i want you to hear everything carefully,, without any questions..

Jungkook nodded.

Yg: taehyung never wanted to trap you in his love from the beginning,,

it was your cousin aeri who manipulated him,, taehyung wanted to date her ,, she lied to him telling you abused her physically and mentally and she wont be able to accept anyone untill her wounds won't heal..

and being naive taehyung accepted her wish,, he never in his dreams has expected her to lie about being a victim of abuse,,

when she herself abused you .it was taehyung's first mistake,,

he did his second mistake breaking up with you,, when he knew he loves you not aeri,, that idiot thought he was cheating on aeri by having feelings for you..

after your break up he was too guilty to break your heart,, he looked for you for days ,,

he would wait outside your classes until the day he came to know you left the university,,