𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"She is now where all darkness is born. In your realm" the Apprentice said.

"Then take us there," she said.

"I am too weak now. But this" the apprentice said, holding out his hand as a wand appeared, "will help. It is a gift from the Sorcerer, from Merlin. On the day I became his apprentice. In it is all the light magic."

"It can take us to our daughter?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Not on its own. In order to cross realms, it must be weiled as it was forged. With both sides of the coin, the light and the dark" the apprentice said, croaking out his last words as the wand fell to the ground and he went still.

"Well that's definelty not me" Katherine sighed, not thinking she ever had it in her to go light.

"Guess that's my cue," Regina said, as she picked up the wand. Holding it up to the sky, she waved it around, summoning a portal.

But nothing happened. With a groan, she tried again, but it was useless.

"Mother, it's not working" Katherine sighed.

"I know what I'm doing," Regina said.

"Apparently not. He said we need someone who's been both light and dark and let's face it, darkness isn't something you've no longer got in droves" Katherine said.

"Then who do you suggest? Because seconds ago, you were about to kill your unconscious father so I don't think we can count on you for light" Regina said.

"No. Not me. I think we're gonna need someone wicked."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking into the cell Zelena was being kept in, Regina couldn't be more annoyed that they needed her to open the portal. Sat on the bed with her eyes closed Zelena smirked as they walked in.

"Regina, dear, I'm trying to meditate. It's good for the baby. Please go. You're ruining my chi" she said.

"We need your help," Katherine said, quickly getting Zelena's attention as she stood up and laughed.

"Wow. You must be really desperate" she said, walking over to Robin. "Unless, of course, someome was just looking for an excuse to come and see me."

"Careful," Regina said, pulling Zelena away.

"What is it then?" Zelena asked.

"Something's happened to Emma," Robin said.

"She's the new Dark One. We need to open a portal to get to her" Katherine told her.

"Oh, wow. Well, that is quite a mess" she said.

"Help us. We can rid the world of this darkness once and for all. Don't you want that for our child?" Robin asked.

"My child. And mine alone. I'm doing all the work. You were just an unwilling pawn in its creation" Zelena said.

"Quite unwilling" Robin snapped.

"If it makes you feel any better I didn't enjoy it. You know, I'm not sure what you see in him" Zelena smirked, looking at Regina.

"You know, you can still deliver a baby without a tongue" Regina smiled.

"Enough! Jesus, save it for Jerry Springer, I'm sure this would make the most thrilling episode. Are you gonna find us Emma or not?" Katherine asked.

"Of course" Zelena shrugged.

Regina looked at her, surprised. "What?"

"Well, pregnacy has changed me, dear. I'm going to do whatever I can to free Emma of the darkness. Just let me see that wand" she said.