"If that's what you want ok" she said "there's one over here I believe" said Erica leading the way as I didn't know this mall very well, so I followed her. We got to the food court, and I went over to order I ended up getting a slice of cheese pizza with a water while Erica ordered a Diet Coke and chili cheese fries. We sat at a table, and I immediately took a bite of the cheesy pizza, it was surprisingly good compared to other malls food I found myself watching an awe as Erica tried to take a bite of her food but ended up spilling some on herself.

I chuckled as she sighed in frustration then looked up at me and suddenly smiled causing me to stop laughing and stare at her.

Just as I was about to open my mouth and say something I heard a guy's voice. "Hey, excuse me" he said I turned around to see him standing at our table looking at me. "Um hi?" I said looking at Erica confused then back at him. "I'm sorry to bother you-" he said "Then don't" said Erica coldly with a glare the guy looked at her briefly immediately getting nervous. Before clearing his throat and looking back at me. "Um..My friend over there thought you were cute and wanted me to ask if he could get your number?" He asked I looked across at the other table seeing a guy waving at me with a smile. "So can he get it?" Asked the guy bringing my attention back to him.

"I'm sorry I don't think that's a good idea" I said turning away but he still didn't leave. "Oh, come on don't be like that, look how about I-" he said stepping closer and reaching out to touch me Erica immediately sprung up and pushed him hard causing him to stubble and fall hitting the ground and landing on his ass. "She said No, I'm sure that was your cue to leave "said Erica Looming over him. I was shocked watching her stare him down as he got up and brushed himself off. "Ok jeez you didn't have to fucking push me you crazy bitch" he said stomping away.

Once he was gone Erica sat back down and continued to eat her food. After we ate we left the mall and making our way outside, it was 6 in the afternoon and we were standing outside waiting on Ericas diver to come and get us. I know I thanked her already but I had this overwhelming need to thank her at least once more. "Thank you again" I said she. "Theres no need to thank me" said Erica i rolled my eyes a little annoyed why do she keep staying that. "Jesus could you just say your Welcome?" I said looking up at her, she let out a tired breath before looking at me. "Your welcome Isabella" she said ever so softly her tone lingering around my name as she did so.

I stood there looking at her, it was like a fluttering feeling in my stomach after hearing her say that, in the tone she did. I found myself staring at her with a burning feeling of desire creeping up. She must've felt the same because she got closer touching the side of my face after tucking my hair behind my ear then moving her hand to my chin where she forced me to look up tilting my head back. I closed my eyes feeling her breath getting closer with every move.

Her bottom lip slightly touching mine briefly. Just as I thought she was going to wrap me in her warmth and give in to the desire we both felt, there was a honk causing us both to jump. I turned around to see that the car had pulled up.

The rest of our time spent in her home town was lovely, I loved every minute we spent together and was sad when it was finally time for us to go back home. We grew closer each day we were here. I used to be so nervous around her but now I'm more at ease and can talk to her easily. While everything was good I still had one question in the back of my mind every time she kissed me or held my hand, What are we?. That question kept popping up over and over with not an answer in sight.

I mean we act like a couple but are we one? I asked myself.  just then I felt a kiss on my cheek causing me to snap out of my daze "if it's your classes your still worried about I already told you you'll be fine" she said with a smile I shook my head. "It's not that" I said she looked at me "Oh then what's wrong you've been frowning since we got on the jet" she said I sighed "it's nothing just in my head a bit" I said not wanting to bother her with my immature question and feelings I'm sure she doesn't want to hear them.

We got back home eventually, stepping off the jet after the long flight felt so refreshing, I stretched my arms as I looked at the sky. Just then a black car pulled in front, I thought it was for us but was confused when two cops hopped out and came walking up to me. "Isabella Garcia?" He asked, I'm starting to get a bit of déjà vu from this situation which made me kind of scared to say yes but i ended up doing so anyways. "Yes?" I said looking at them. "You need to come with us to the station we need to ask you a few questions" he said grabbing onto my arm, in that moment I felt a hand grab mine and pull me back I realized it was Ericas.

"Excuse me Officers but what seems to be the problem here me and my wife had just gotten back from our honeymoon and we're quite tried" she said my eyes went wide when she said wife. The cops both looked at here, "And who are you?" He asked Erica reached out and gave him a business card "Erica Nimue Trillionaire CEO, now that that's out of the way you have no grounds to take her into your custody with, if you force her to go then our army of lawyers will be following closely behind and your entire department will be sued for Harassment because this isn't the first time she's been wrongly accused of something" she said all in one breath. It was a stand off for a moment but then they gave up.

"We're sorry to bother you Miss Nimue" the said before getting back in the car and driving away, as they were leaving out real ride was pulling up.

On the drive to my home I couldn't help but wonder a few things. One how did she know that they've accused me before and Two why did she say I was her wife?. I thought as I looked out of the window wondering if I should ask or not but I'm the end I decided I should.

"How did you know I was accused before? Did Miss Hart tell you?" I asked she shook her head "No I was the one who sent her to be your lawyer" she said I sat there shocked "You did?!" I said and she nodded her head yeah. "Come to think of it people you seem to know keep coming to my aid first it was your brother then Miss hart, did you happen to send your brother as well?" I asked. it was like she was hesitant at first about answering but then she finally confessed. "I did yes" she said not even looking up from the book she was reading.

"Oh I didn't know that, thank you" I said. I probably should've questioned more like how she even knew I'd need help in the first place but in that moment I was just grateful that she did.