✧32. Jeonolous?✧

Start from the beginning

"Yes, how can I let her live alone when I know she is here?" Jungkook replied after munching.

"That's right but if the media gets to know it by accident or by those paparazzi and then to your parents they are gonna come again to take advantage of you and it will be harmful for Ae-Ri too," Eunwoo stated his worries.

"I know what you are worried about but there isn't any alternative too, right?" Jungkook said in deep thought.

"Yeah, Kookie and we have to leave for the drama shoot in three days. She will be left alone in the mansion," Eunwoo honestly looked concerned as to him she was his little sister too.

"How about you first ask Ae-Ri? What if she has other plans? I know you both are worried for her but she is an adult and can make her own decisions," Jimin suggested.

Jungkook and Eunwoo looked at the smaller and Jimin immediately got flustered by their gazes, "Sorry...for overstepping my boundaries."

Jimin looked away thinking that he offended the both of them.

"Sunbaenim is right, Kookie. Let's discuss with Ae-Ri about this after we go home," Eunwoo commented.

"Hm, let's do that," Jungkook replied shortly and ate his food.

Jimin looked up and saw that Jungkook wasn't angry, releasing a short breath he too gulped down the food in front of him.

On The Other Hand...

Ae-Ri pushed away Agustine with a smug smile on her face as she showed off the remote of the bomb with which he threatened her just a minute ago.

She acted like she was immersed in the kiss and snatched the remote without him knowing from his pocket.

"Now, there is nothing for you to blackmail me," Ae-Ri proudly played with the remote in her hands, "Get lost before I kill you." She deadpanned.

But Agustine was neither surprised nor budged by her warning.

"You are pretty gullible, my Sugarcube," Agustine advanced towards her.

She was confused about what he was implying, "What do you mean-," she was cut off as he put his index finger on her lips and shut her off.

"There was no bomb in the building in the first place... that remote is to control the A.C. in my new cabin," He smirked.

"What?-" she was shocked and checked the remote control.

"I just landed in Seoul early in the morning after I got to know you are here and then I pulled all my connections to get a job in the Starglitter company. Where do you think I have time to install bombs in the building?" He yawned and backed off from her.

"YOU!" Ae-Ri got mad and threw the remote to the floor.

"I am getting sleepy, Sugarcube. Let's talk later, hm?" He said and tried to go out of the room.

"One step out and you are dead on the spot," Ae-Ri pointed her gun at his head in anger.

He sighed and looked back at her, "Don't get so worked up, Sugarcube. It's bad for your health. You can't do anything to me cause I am not the target of your mission. As per records I am an honest citizen who pays taxes yearly, do you want to kill an innocent like me and get discharged from the military base?"

Ae-Ri gritted her teeth as she knew what he was talking about, Agustine Leroux was not a criminal on records. He was known by his nickname in the underworld as Black Serpent whom she killed on her last mission and has already submitted the reports.

If she now told her higher-ups that Black Serpent wasn't dead then she would be charged for submitting false reports and she would be forced to withdraw from the mission she was assigned now which was to work under agent Kim Namjoon and get the details of Seven.