Chapter 11

EMILIA'S POV

Melvin went to sleep after bidding me good night . I tried sleeping for some time till i heard everyone going to thier room . Slowly i opened my window and slipped out of it . I went into the park near the mansion

I sat on the bench and thought about how my life changed in these few days . From being a lonely girl locked in basement to having a beautiful room with a beautiful family. Although I still don't know about my mother .

I'm getting my memories back I sat there for good 4 hours and then left from there . I came back took a shower and slept.

_________

I woke up with a jerk . I had my flashbacks . It's irritating me to hell. I went towards melvins room . As I opened the door he was there sprawled like a monkey but it's cute to have brothers. I went and slept beside him .

___

I woke up and went inside the bathroom while rubbing my eyes . I opened my eyes only to find myself in diffrent surrounding.
I ran out and saw Melvin was there sitting on the couch trying to stop his laugh. I again went inside and did my business. We both went downstairs to have breakfast .

After breakfast we went to the pool . Arman was going to teach me how to swim . I learned quite fast . Dada came after sometime . He even told us our childhood stories. I was having my memories back . I still don't know about my mother but I can sense that it is a weak point for the boys so I left that . The day went on while enjoying.

It was the happiest day in my life . I was afraid of sleeping alone . So in the night I came to alex's room and we watched Disney movies . I knew one thing that all my brothers watch Disney movies just hide it from each other . I will make them watch it together once.

                 _________________

In the morning Alex woke me up. I went to my room and wore a floral frock. We went to have breakfast. I sat beside Aaron . Suddenly I remembered Mary , i haven't seen her since we went for shopping.
" Where is Mary ? I haven't seen her since we went for shopping " I asked . Everyone went stiff but soon composed themselves ." She had some work so she went back" Aaron replied.
" Sweety come to my office after breakfast " I nodded and continued eating. I went to the office it was all dark . But looked classy and elegant.

"Emi your school will start from next week , do you have any problem "
"No dad "
"Okay then everyday you will go and come with melvin and Enzo. "
"Okay "
Then I went to the park with the gaurd . I tried talking to them but they  stood like a robot . After an hour or two we went back . Dad bought me supplies so I tried to study . I don't wanna embarass myself . Soon it was dinner time .

Dad was talking to someone . His tone made me scared but Melvin started joking which relaxed me .
"Les garçons, le bal est dans 2 jours, nous devons l'informer."
(Boys the ball is in 2 days we need to inform her about mafia )
Dad said and everyone nodded .

Suddenly they all looked at me . It did scare me .
( I mean who won't be scared these bulky people can scare anyone )

" We need to tell you something."
" What is it "
"We are in-n Mafia. "
I froze . Like those mafia who do bad work ." Do you sell and kill people " I asked stuttering.
"No baby we don't but kill only bad people "
" The reason to tell you is that we have a ball in 2 days so we have to introduce you to the world"
I nodded hesitantly.
We went up and slept .

How are you my cuties ? I know maine update kar diya yayyyy

The updated won't be regular as i have my board exams in 1 months so kinda need to work hard .

.

.

.

.