Chapter 4

Armando's POV

" Aiyo don't cry baby let's give him a nice beating " I said while soothing emi but instead of getting happy she started crying more. "Don't hit him please I won't cry " she said and tried her best not to cry seeing we all brothers started laughing. She is so cute just because I said to hit alen she thought ---
" No I'm didn't stop crying because you said to hit him " she said while sniffing . Alas how the fuck is she able read my mind ?? " Because you think too loud " she said while laughing. " Ohh do I - Shit do I really think loudly that means that day when I was cursing --- shit shit he will kill me ".      "Who are you talking about you are so giant no one can kill you ,if someone tries grab them by hair and thow them in dust bin with these biseps and .. abs " she said in an innocent way . " Ofcourse I can but not him "
"Anyways he might come back after he knows that we found you "I said in a cheerful way . I have always admired my older brother , aron though no one knows about him since he left home . He was the most hurt when emi was kidnapped . I'm sure he will come back .

" Let's go and eat breakfast " I said and took emi on my shoulder she was giggling like a baby . "What do you want to eat sweetheart" she thought for a minute and then asked in a low voice " can I really eat food " " you won't punish me for eating " it broke my listening to her questions, did that  bastard used to hit her for eating food . "Ofcourse sweety you can eat as much as you want " " Then I want pancakes and chocolate milk " .

As we were eating breakfast dad came into kitchen and sat beside emi.            " Sweety are you refreshed now ? How about going with your brothers for shopping clothes and accessories" dad asked and her eyes lit up . " Can I ? " She asked looking at us and we said yes in union . " Dad we need to call Aaron and tell him he will be very happy about this " i told dad ." I have already informed him but I didn't told him that we found her I just told him that there is a suprise " .
" Okay then sweety lets do a quick introduction " said dad . " As you already know me I'm Armando and I'm 24 " " You know me too but still I'm Alex and he's my twin Zack, we're 22 " " hi I'm Enzo and I'm 20 " " and I'm the great Melvin I'm same as you 16 " . We all did the introduction and went in our rooms to change . I gave a hoddie and sweatpant of Melvin to emi and as the family genes she also had great height . The clothes gave her badgirl looks .

We all went to the basement and we were all shocked about how much ami knew about cars when I asked her she said the sister of that motherfucker used to silently take emi out , watch tv , read books . Emi was so happy while talking about her .
" Then if she helped you so much why didn't she told police about it " asked Zack . She stayed silent for a minut and then asked us to come closer . " She was always locked up in her room as her boyfriend who she loved with whole heart left her she never used to talk and because of that mark used to slap her " she answered .