Chapter 8

Emilia's POV

He.saw.me.drinking. I just hope that he doesn't all of them I don't want them to think that their sister is drunkard, broken, little girl . I want to show them my strong side not .y weak and vulnerable one. Right now we both are descending the stairs he is giving me side glances .
" Don't worry sweetheart I won't tell everyone but once we are done with the dinner you must have an explanation ready for me " he said in a sweet gentle voice . It was as if I was hearing an angels voice . I hummed in response.
As soon as I reached down Melvin took me with him but Aaron's one glare was enough for him to stop . Wait I remember him now I'm having my memories back .

" Baby we will visit a doctor tomorrow for a check up " Arman said to me giving me ' is it okay ' look .
I blinked my eyes in response but in reality I wasn't okay I'm still scared of meeting people . I felt someone staring at me when I looked around it was Mary she was looking at me with hatred . I mean she did hated me what I said to my brother was not complete truth . She used to help me sneak out only to use me as her assistance like carring her bag . She used to give me books to read so that it won't be embarrassing in front of her friends . Idk what logic she used in that I used to stay locked up in room so no one could meet me . The thing that was whole lie was that mark used to hit her . He didn't he loved her the most in this world the person who used to hit her was her boyfriend she was madly in love with him and never used to say it so she told me if someone ever asks me about it I should say mark hits her .
" Emi " I was zoned out again wtf yarr I thought I was past that stage . " How about we go shopping again with Aaron " this time it was Enzo . " Okay no problem."  I was still in same clothes I wanted to ask them for diffrent pair but I couldn't .
" Let's go tomorrow now Lili must be tired " Aaron said . I was thankful for that . I went to my room and slep.

Flashback

"How dare you to touch my stuff ? Now you will be punished " Mary said in a cold voice . " Sorry Mary I won't touch it again . It was falling so I just caught it please " I said with my best puppy eyes . I know she won't punish me no matter how much she hated me she could never punish me . " I'm leaving you this time there mustn't be a next time " she replied and walked away . But luck wasn't on my side mark heard our conversation.
"Princess go to your room I'll handle from here " " No , I need to get my room cleaned . I'll take this slut with me " Mary replied. " What did I say go to your room " he said in an angry tone . Mary went to her room . He came with his belt and hit the hell out of me . I couldn't scream if I did he will hit me more . He just hit me more and more .
Flashback ends

I woke up with a jerk. Aaron was holding me whispering sweet nothing's in my ear but nothing was effecting me. I was just hearing marks voice how he would try to hurt me he didn't listen to my cries .

I held Aaron tightly and cried my heart out . Now it didn't matter if anyone saw me as a weak girl.
I wanted to tell everything to them I wanted to be in their embrace . I didn't wanted them to go away .
Ever since I have came here I'm not able to control my emotions . Soon I was drifted to sleep again .

                      ________________

Sunrays were poking my eyes. I opened my eyes to meet with a tattoo filled back . I poked the snake tatto . I was obsessed with snake i could even kill them with bare hands. Suddenly the tattoo man turns and holds me closer to him. I open my eyes and that tattoo man is Aaron. Now that I'm sober he still didn't introduce himself . Sighing I went back to sleep .

Now my lovelies how was the chapter ?? Do you want more flashbacks or not ? I want you to comment and vote my Stories so I can know if you like or not. I'm thinking of a part 2 after this one gets complete so comment and tell me .
Share the story with your friends too.