Chapter 7

Aaron's POV

Everyone went down without complaining. I knew Mary since 2 years . Last year when she told me she escaped from her brother I took her in . She was my friends girlfriend, who was killed by her brothers men, I wanted to take revenge .
" Baby how about we sit on the bed and talk comfortably" I asked her "Okay , but I do remember you playing with me when I was small " I smile with proud like ' fuck you man she remembers only me ' . Suddenly I remembered her drinking .
" Why were you drinking alcohol" i asked and she stiffened .
" Umm when I panic I tend to drink but I drink very little "she said while protesting . " When did you start drinking " " when I was like 13 " "Now go and bring the bottle " She went and brought the bottle I was shocked to see it had only 1 glass left . I looked towards her with a shocked expression" yo-ou are --  aren't you drunk " . " No I don't get drunk easily I have tolerance of 5 bottles " she replied casualty but as realisation hit her she kept a hand on her mouth .
" Now go and take a bath then we will go down " she muttered a small okay and went inside .
Till the time she was inside I did a quick survey of her room to check if she has many more things like this and I found some cigarettes . I wonder who gave her this .

                          __________

" I am done we can go now now " she came and we went down .
Everyone were talking but I saw Enzo was eyeing Mary . I knew the reason when I did the background check on her we found her real name isn't Mary and she came as spy in our family but now that I know she is that motherfucker's sister I am gonna keep check on her each step .

I know a boring chapter i was out of ideas but next chapter will surely be interesting. See you soon my lovelies