9

~♫︎ There was a time, I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home ~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

2:30pn

The car came on a halt and taehyung looked at Olivier who was still looking outside the window; dazed.

They had their lunch on their way in a restaurant. Olivier always giggled whenever taehyung would say something and he found it very adorable.

But before leaving, he brought her, her favorite dessert to which she was pretty shocked that how did he knows her favorite ice cream flavor? But when she asked him that, he said he just brought it without knowing that it's her favorite.

But little does she knows, he knows all her likings to dislikings, comforts, favourite brand etc.

"Olivier?" She slightly got startled when he called her name and she finally got out from her own world.

"H-huh?"

"Isn't it your house?" Taehyung asked, his hand still on the steering wheel as he looked at the pink mansion before him.

"Y-yeah" she answered and took the seatbelt off.

"It's beautiful" taehyung said observing the unique designs of the mansion. It can be seen that maids giving water to the roses in the garden and two guards Infront of the large gate of the mansion.

The front balcony was decorated with green plants and colorful flowers everywhere.

Overall it was looking like a princess's house straight out from a Disney movie.

"It is. It was a gift from a-appa on my last years birthday" she said sadly then smiled.

They both got off from the car and taehyung signaled a guard to take the bags for her inside her room.

The guard did so as they know who Kim Taehyung is.

"So...... I'll take my leave now. It was super fun hanging out with you" she chimmed to which taehyung only chuckled.

"Ah, here" he said and handed her a box

"What is this?" She took it and stared at it.

"A phone–"

"Yes, 'cause I accidentally broke your last one" she smiled widely which made her rosy cheeks fluff and Taehyung almost cooed the cuteness.

"Thanks" she said looking down, admiring the iphone 15 in her hand which was launched a few days ago.

" 'kay, then see you" And with that she waved at him and then entered her mansion.

"Very soon" he stared at her figure until she fully entered inside and the maids closed the door.

---------

"So you're telling me you were on a date with her?" Jimin asked and took a sip of the red liquor.