Writer-

~♫︎ can we, we keep,  ~♫︎

See the above 4 words? Spear a sec and let me explain–

YESTERDAY I WROTE THE CHAPTER CONTAINING MORE THAN 800 WORDS, I saved it as draft then got out from the app. After an hour or so I again entered this chapter and saw the above six-freaking-WORDS!!!!!
Just imagine how I felt that time!!!

This is the chapter which I labelled as chapter 14 at first and now changed it into "Writer–" I still didn't called myself as an "Author" coz I'm not capable for that title to be called which some of the users already said to me on Wattpad :)

Yk when you write something once it doesn't appears the same in the second try.

Writing and reading ff is actually my hobby. I read and write just to escape the world even if it's for some second, minute or hour.

I wrote chap 14 like when I was pretty depressed and wanted to upload a new part but after seeing this, I was–

I checked this story time to time! My mind was like "pls come back! Plz come back" but it just FAKING DISAPPEARED!?? I MEAN WTF–

That chapter was the main plot y'all was waiting for and I was pretty interested to write it and even wrote but my fate didn't allowed me to publish it!

I also lost my motive in writing more chapters coz I work hard and check the story again and again to see if there's any grammatical mistakes or not.

I've been noticing that no matter how much readers are adding into my book there's not Much comments or votes.

I still waited till today to see if all the words came back or not, but it didn't🙂

It'll take me some time for me to recall what I wrote in chap 14 and write again :)

Till then wait.

Thanks