6

~♫︎but tonight I'll be, the happiest girl in the world~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

Anything except that. Please Mr Kim"

"I heard it's pretty awesome. Come on it'll be fun" taehyung said on-purpose and walked to buy the tickets.

He knew that she's scared from going in there and that he'll have her by his side and she'll be scared and she'll cling onto him.

Olivier was there alone standing in the middle as people walked by. The rush there was too much that she couldn't spot taehyung who went there to buy the ticket.

Her heart raced as she was about to sit in the small car which leads into the haunted house.

"Here's your ticket. Wait here I'll go get some popcorns. It'll be quite fun" taehyung walked away again to get some popcorns leaving the girl in the middle of almost nowhere.

"Oh I'm sorry" she apologised to a gazillion people as they were being disturbed by her standing in the middle, "I better get moving" she whispered to herself and stood in front of the haunted house.

"Ah!" She got startled by a sudden voice speaking from behind. She turned around to meet a young girl.

"U-unnie, here take this" the little girl handed her a chocolate bar and she took it.

"Huh? Why you're giving it to me?"

"Um... I know you love it so accept it" the little girl gave her a smile before running away.

"Hey! Wait!" Olivier called the mysterious girl but couldn't spot her in the crowd.

Surprisingly it is her favorite chocolate, so wasting no time she unwrapped it and took a bite.

By now, she already devoured the chocolate.

"Ah~" she whimpered when suddenly felt like sleeping. She sat on the nearby bench, in no time she dozed off.

"O-olivier?"

"Ma gad, she really ate it" a man laughed and tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear as she slept peacefully, unaware of her surrounding.

"Oh my balleza''

--

Wrinkles appeared near her eyes, brows twitching before they finally opened and the first thing her green orbs caught was the ceiling.

Blinking couple of times, her sight got adjusted with the lighting around her. The female again closed her eyes.

She moved on the bed from side to side not wanting to get up from the bed- but suddenly realization hit her harder than a train.

Her eyes flung open and she hurriedly got up, Taking in the beauty of the unknown bedroom, she realized it's definitely not her room nor a place she recognizes.

'w-where am I? Whose place is this? Who brought me here? Am I...... Kodnapp-'

She closed her eyes and tried to remember what's the last thing she witnessed before sleep took over her at the park.

'i ate that chocolate and then-?'

'oh my balleza' she recalled the last words she heard before dozing off.

"Balleza?"

She got on her feet and ran towards the door, just when she was about to hold the handle, the door opened revealing Taehyung.