7

~♫︎ I've been drinking more alcohol, for the past five days ~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

A

fter sometime, the door of the bathroom opened and Olivier came out with a blue towel wrapped around her body, water dropping from her long silk hair wetting her milky white shoulder. She shuddered as cold air touched her bare thighs.

"Here are the clothes-" Taehyung opened the door of the bedroom and entered without noticing her but halted on his tracks when he caught the sight. Her green doe orbs widened whereas her ears and cheeks took a shade of crimson red.

He gaped at her. His chocolate brown eyes taking her in from head to toe and the buldge inside his pants twitched watching her wrapped like a meal on his towel. Oh how he wants to wrap his vieny hand around her neck and kiss the life out of her. Her body colliding with his in the same sheets on bed, bare back as he fucks her from her behind. Oh how she will scream his name and beg to him for more-

"T-taehyung-shii?! W-what are you d-doing h-here?" Taehyung blinked and his jaw clenched.

"I- here are the clothes, come down after wearing them" he kept the Gucci hoodie and a pair sweatpants and turned his back and left without sparing another glance at her.

"Um.... I shall get ready now" The naïve girl failed to notice the lust in his eyes.

------

The devourable aroma of food filled her nostrils as she descended down the stairs.

Olivier headed towards the dining table where taehyung was serving breakfast for them both by himself.

"Woah pancakes!!" She chimmed to which made taehyung notice her, a small smile appeared on his lips.

He sat comfortably on one of the chairs. Olivier also sat right before him, excited.

"You made it?" She asked enthusiastically.

"Hmm" his eyes roamed on her body, her figure was looking so small in his clothes. The sleeves were hanging loosely in her arms, the wrist part of the hoodie passed her hand and is hanging in the air while the girl clapped excitedly like a little kid getting her favorite toy. She looks so adorable for him right now.

Taehyungs pov,

"Bon-appetit" i cut a little piece of the pancake I made and held it by a fork in the air, ready to savour the food until I noticed my princess hadn't even touched the utensils, just looking at the plate with lips pressed together.

"What happened?" I put the piece of food back in the plate and looked at her, concerned.

"I-i.... Umm I'm allergic to maple syrup....." The girl before me said hesitantly.

Ugh! how can I forget my princess is allergic to that?! Fuck me!

She pushed the plate away from her before scrunching her nose which made me giggle at her adorable face.

"um oh. Come here" I said but she didn't moved an inch from her place.

"Come here na~ I'll not bite you" I made a biting face to which she giggled. Getting up from her seat she sat beside me, causing my heart go 'thump thump thump' fastly.

I didn't wasted a second before feeding her a piece, " I don't mind sharing" I chuckled and also ate a piece from the same fork in which I fed her a second ago.

'just the way I wanted it to be'

"Umm!!! It's amazing just how it looks!" It sure is, cause why not? I gave a day off to all the maids in the mansion just to have her all by myself alone. Thats why I decided to make breakfast for ourself.

'a perfect morning to start my day'

After a while we both finished eating and olivier was now gulping the mango juice to which I cannot but stare at her like a creep.

"It. Was. Delicious!" I laughed at her remark but then I noticed a tiny crumble of food stayed at the corner of her lips.

I took a napkin and leaned towards her face, her breath hitched and lips parted.

'oof how I wish to kiss those plump lips right now!'

I slowly wiped the corner of her lips, "messy,.... you're a mess" her cheeks turned scarlet-red by my whispery tone.

"My beautiful mess"

Her flushed face became a confused one causing me to chuckle and I leaned back to my place.

"Now....... Shall we go to the mall?" I questioned with a playful smirk,

"YES PLEASE!" I laughed and got up along with her.

------

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪