4

~♫︎ and that's why night after night, I'll be loving you right ~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

Authors pov,

'i-isn't it Jungkook?' Olivier thought in her mind as she stared at him which took a bit off guard as everyone knows she's never interested in boys.

"A-are you ok?" Finally jungkook uttered some words and it made her come out of her thoughts,"u-uh yeah" she answered and turned her head down.

"It doesn't seems so" the Jungkook guy which she's speaking for the first time exclaimed and sat on the grass beside her.

"Here" he handed her a napkin and she gladly took it and turned to the other side to hide her face and wiped the remaining tears.

"Now you can tell me what or who's bothering you" he asked her even after he knows what happened in the stage and looked at her face which she's hiding while looking down.

"N-no one" she answered but feeling his gaze oh herself she pulled her head up to meet his eyes in which he got the opportunity to look at her face closely.

"Why you're here?" Olivier asked but the boy was busy staring at her face.

Her nose was red due to crying and sniffing, cheeks held bright red color and the pouty lips. She was blinking confusingly because he didn't answered her question yet but it made her look more adorable for him.

Jungkook took his lips between his teeths and bit it looking at her luscious lips. His heart was beating in an unknown speed that he thought she might hear.

Feeling his gaze much intense she felt uncomfortable and again asked, "j-jungkook?"

"H-huh?" He got startled and got back to his previous position before looking away.

"Umm I saw how you were breaking down on the stage and ran from there but no one came to comfort you nor talk with you. So.... I followed you here and found you crying alone" it was now her who was staring at him as he continued.

"I-im sorry, I thought you must need a shoulder Right Now to cry on so I c-came" the boy nervously said and scratched the back of his neck with his hand.

"T-thanks" the girl said. This took him by surprise and he immediately turned to face her.

"Huh?" He asked like a dumb person.

She found it adorable as he was looking at her with his big doe eyes

"I said THANKS!" she said loudly and giggled afterwards as the guy flinched hard and pulled his head back.

"Geez, you could've told me normally" the boy said and rubbed his both ears.

"Haha y-you looked so funny" she said in-between her laugh and fell on the grass while holding her stomach.

It wasn't something to laugh at but maybe after months she was laughing and giggling so much.

"Yah I'm not THAT funny that you have to laugh like that!" he huffed at the end and stood up from the grass to start walking.

Olivier immediately regretted her action as she thought he might get upset or angry as she also stood up before starting to follow him.

"W-wait! Jungkook-ssi!!" She called him but he kept walking ignoring her.

"Ah!" a wince left her mouth as she tripped over something and fell on the ground.

Jungkook quickly turned around and widened his eyes after as he saw her on the ground rubbing her knee.

Waisting no time he ran to her,"can't you see where you're walking? And now you fall! Now get up here hold my hand were going to the nurse room!" he scolded her and held her arm to make her get up but she just looked at him before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my gosh lo-look at your face!" Finally jungkook realized it was a prank and he fall on her trap.

"Aish!" He sighed but the girl continued laughing and got up from the ground. Even her laugh was soft like her.

He was now back facing her with his arms crossed and a pout on his lips.

But the young boy frozed when he felt two hands wrapping around his chest from behind, "nah nah don't be angry at me, please" she mumbled and he felt an euphoric sansation rushing through every vein existing in his body.

"I can't tolerate being someones hate" she mumbled again but he was too shocked to response.

"A-ah it's ok" he finally uttered and moved her delicate hands just to broke the hug from behind because he can't handle the fast beating of his heart.

'What're you doing to my heart, Oliver?'

-----

'Kay it was a kookliva chapter ;)

Vote🙂🔪