3

~♫︎ Terribly terrible, she's a villain. One as sweet as caramel, she's my saint ~♫︎

✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯

Authors pov,

Finally taehyung realized what he's doing and quickly let her go, turning around he backed off with his eyes tightly closed. He massaged his tample with his thumb and Index finger to calm his nerve. He can't believe he was going to loose control.

"I-im sorry" he said with his deep voice and turned around to face her but as he turned, he let out a chuckle after seeing her whole face messed up with mascara due to crying.

"U-uh?" She was dumbfounded.

He came a bit closer causing her to stumble back a bit and her doe eyes became wide.

"Messy" he mumbled as he bend a bit to match her height and removed a strand of her hair from her cheek with his finger.

"Your whole face became a mess" just when he said those words, her face became red because of embarrassment.

she immediately turned around hiding her face with her both palms.

"Y-you could've told me earlier!"

"B-bye!" She ran to the door and before she could go out if the room, she turned her head towards him

"make sure to eat this a-and forget what happened just now" she quickly said and pointed at the donuts kept in the table before disappearing from his sight.

Taehyung just stared at the door from where she left and looked at the table before an evil smirk made up to his lips and looked down.

Oh darling why you're making it difficult for me? Your this interaction is making me want to make you mine

A day later,

Today's the day which every students dreams of.

Todays ceremony is the day of the process which involves the march of the students on stage, speeches, official announcements regarding the graduation of every student of the college.

It is one of the most important day in a student's life. The ceremony is attended by family, friends and well-wishers.

Olivier was wearing an academic regalia but underneath she was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans with white boots.

The graduation coat was covering her whole body and it looks much bigger on her. Her long silky hair was open and a black cap was above her head.

A big smile never leaving from her face. But if anyone knew that behind that smile she is literally breaking down.

She knows there's no one to attend her graduation ceremony. She has no family in this big earth. Her heart was breaking into pieces as her only motivation left the world.

Mr Kim would have been so happy that she's going to be graduate. He would've took her in a bone crushing hug. A proud smile would've been on his face after hearing her speech.

Yes, Jimin and Mr Kim's secretary who's now taehyungs secretary came for her so that she doesn't becomes nervous or sad again.

But the corner of her heart was still logging for the fathery hug. A tear escaped from her eyes as she remembered about Mr Kim.

"Yah! No crying again! Look if uncle was here, he wouldn't have wanted you to be sad or nervous! So no cries now and be confident" one of her friend, Cindy who finished giving her speech on the stage comforted Olivier by patting her back and Olivier nodded while looking down and quickly wiped the tear with the back of her hand.