The Zenith

Honerva and her new hideous Robeast stood tall on space, the energy she had gathered from all over the universe swirling behind her. The blast from Honerva's energy shockwave weakened the Paladins enough to disband from Voltron. But not even feeling exhausted from the blast made the pain fade.

Novae breathed heavily as her power was drained bit by bit.

"Young Star, are you all right?" Zaurelia asked.

"I'm still alive. And I don't plan to die again anytime soon." Novae replied.

"Paladin, report status." Keith said.

"I'm offline." Lance reported.

"Me, too." Pidge said.

"I'm well enough to keep going." Novae replied.

"Uh, guys, are you seeing this?" Hunk asked, speaking about the massive energy being pulled from the spires of the temple to Honerva and the wings on her Robeast.

"What are those things doing?" Lance asked.

"That's how she's getting in." Pidge gasped.

"What do you mean?" Keith asked.

Novae grit her teeth and gripped her controls so hard that her knuckles turned white, "She's using those wings to pierce the barriers between realities. It's her entry point."

"Our universe is collapsing, just like the day we lost the Castle of Lions." Coran said, "Those wings are causing the very fabric of our reality to disintegrate!"

"Then we're gonna stop that thing before it breaks through." Hunk said determinedly as his Lion powered up, "Yellow Lion's back!"

"Hunk, get your passengers back to the Atlas." Keith ordered.

"Copy that." Hunk flew the Yellow Lion back to the Atlas.

Suddenly, I felt Honerva's energy shift, along with the last two remaining Altean fighters in their Robeasts. The two Robeasts quickly came back to power and charged straight for us.

"Those Robeasts are headed our way!" Pidge exclaimed, gasping as I felt the Green Lion's energy reignite, "Just in time. My Lion is responding!"

One by one, the Lions came back to power. Novae quickly bit her thumb and let her quintessence blood flow to increase the power of her Lion.

"Not today, Honerva. You won't get your way." She muttered to herself and felt something cold rise through her fingers. Her worry grew as the cold sensation pricked her fingers painfully, almost making them go numb.

"Allura, do you copy? Can you get to your Lion? We're gonna need Voltron." Keith said.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Allura replied.

"In the meantime, the Atlas has you covered." Shiro said.

"Wait, what about the collapsing universe? We need to stop it!" Coran said.

"Coran, we're counting on you to figure something out." Keith said as he fought against one of the Robeasts.

"What? Me? I don't know anything about that!"

"If you can't do it, Coran, then find someone who does! We need to stop that weapon before it breaks through realities. Paladins, do everything you can to keep the Robeasts distracted. Let's give the Altas a shot." Keith ordered.

The Robeasts were relentless and fired at the Paladins with the intent to destroy. Hunk flew out of the Atlas, summoned his Lion's armor and slammed into one of the Robeasts, knocking it it away from the team.