Sick With A Cold (Part 13)

Harry's Pov: So, my wife and I made it to the tattoo parlor and are about to get our matching heart tattoo, David and I caught up with each other and talked about our wives. While David is cleaning the area where I will be getting my tattoo, my wife taps me on the shoulder and asks for another one of her snacks that I packed in my bag.

Nichelle: Harry. * I says tapping my Husband on his shoulder *

Harry: Yes, sweetie. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Can I have one of my snacks? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Hang on, let me get my bag. * He says to his wife *

David: Do you want me to hand you your bag? * He asks his friend *

Harry: Can you please? My wife wants one of her pregnancy snacks. *  He says to his friend David *

David: Yes. * He says grabbing Harry's bag and handing it to him *

Harry: Thank you, are you okay with my wife eating her snack over here? * He asks his friend *

David: Yes, as long as she doesn't make a mess. * he says to his friend Harry *

Harry: Okay. Thank you. * He says to his friend David while going in his bag and grabbing one of his wife's bars and handing it to her *

David: No problem. * He says to his friend *

Harry: Honey, here is one of your ALOHA bars; you can eat it while you are getting your tattoo but do not make a mess. David said that you could eat it while you are sitting over here but don't make a mess. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Thank you, sweetie. * I say to my husband *

Sasha: Do you need anything before I get started on your tattoo? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: No. * I say to Sasha who is about to start my tattoo *

Sasha: Okay. * She says to Harry's wife *

Harry: Do you need me to hold your hand while you get your tattoo? * He asks his Wife *

Nichelle: Um, I'm not sure. * I say to my husband before opening my Aloha bar and taking a bite of my bar *

Harry: Just let me know. * He says to his wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say to my husband *

Sasha: Ready? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to Sasha *

Sasha: I'm going to clean the area where you are getting your tattoo on and put something on your wrist and then start doing your tattoo. * She says to Harry's Wife *

Harry: I'm right here is you need me, okay sweetheart. I'm right next to you. * He says to his wife knowing that this was her first time getting a tattoo *

Nichelle: Thanks sweetheart. * I say to my husband *

Sasha: Are you doing, okay? * she asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to Sasha before taking another bite of my bar *

David: Do you want your heart colored in? * he ask Harry while drawing the heart *

Harry: Yes, I think that would be cool. * He says to his tattoo artist David *

Sasha: How about you? * She asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: I like that. * I say to Sasha who is doing my tattoo and finishing my snack bar *

Sasha: Okay. * She says to Harry's wife *