Stomach Bug At The Awards (Part 17)

Adam: Here they are. * He says bringing his box of vomit bags that were in his car upstairs *

Nichelle: Thanks, I have never seen anything like this before. * I say pulling a sick bag out of the box and looking at it *

Adam: You can have the box if you want? * He says giving Harry's wife the box of sick bags *

Nichelle: But won't you need them? * I ask Adam before taking the box *

Adam: No, I actually have an unopened box of sick bags in my car and so, you can have this box. * He says giving the box to Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Thank you. * I say to Adam *

H.L: So, this is what a barf bag looks like? * He asks Harry's wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say showing Harry's stylist the barf bag that I took out the box that Adam gave me *

Harry: Where were these barf bags when I was sick with the stomach bug in Melbourne in 2013, especially when I was sick in Pittsburgh amongst other places I went to and needed to throw up. * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: I honestly don't know, I just found out about these today from Adam. * I say grabbing a few out of the box and sticking them in my purse along with my gladiator sandals a bottle of water and a Stomach Calm drink mix package and also my lipstick amongst other things *

Harry: Okay, hopefully I don't need one. * He says waiting for Dotti to finish his makeup *

Nichelle: Well, you never know.  * I say to my husband *

Harry: True. * He says to his wife before drinking some more Pedialyte *

Dotti: And Harry you are done. * She says spraying a setting spray on top of his makeup *

Harry: Thanks. * He says to his makeup artist *

Dotti: Let me spray some setting spray on the top of your makeup Nichelle. * She says motioning her to come here really quick *

Nichelle: Okay.  * I say to Dotti *

Dotti: You're all set. * She says putting the cap on the spray and putting it away *

Nichelle: Thank you Dotti. * I say to my husband's makeup artist *

• 5:00 PM •

Harry: The limo is here. * I say to my wife *

Nichelle: Okay. * I say pulling the bottom of my dress up and walking down the stairs *

Harry: I'm right behind you. * He says walking down the stairs behind his wife *

Nichelle: Do you have everything? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Yes. * He says walking to the door, so he can open it for his wife after asking her is he could put his bottle on Pedialyte in her purse *

Nichelle: Thank you sweetie. * I say to my husband after he opened the door for me *

Harry: You're welcome. * He says closing his front door and locking it after everyone left *

HL: I'm going to be in the Limo with you too because I have the backup outfits. * He says putting both garment bags in the Limo*

Nichelle: Okay. * I say walking to the limo door *

Harry: In you go. * He says opening the door for his wife *

Nichelle: Thank you honey. * I say getting in the limo and making sure I was fully in the limo *

Harry: Are you inside? * He asks his wife before closing the door *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say to my husband*