Sick With A Cold (Part 3)

Nichelle's POV: I had been asleep for almost 3 hours when I felt hungry, the nausea subsided and I wanted to try and eat, the moment I woke up, I was still feeling tired. I haven't reached my first trimester and yet I am already showing the signs of pregnancy.

Harry: Hi sleeping beauty. * He says to his wife while he was in the kitchen washing his dishes *

Nichelle: Really funny. *I say with sarcasm in my voice *

Harry: Okay, I won't call you that again. * He says noticing the change in my attitude *

Nichelle: I'm hungry. * I say to my husband *

Harry: I put your plate in the toaster oven to keep it warm. * He says to his wife before sneezing on his sleeve *

Nichelle: Bless you. You didn't turn the oven on again right. * I ask my husband *

Harry: Honey, I would never. * He says to his wife before his voice starts to change *

Nichelle: Honey, you sound congested a lot more than you did when you woke up for your run. * I say noticing the change in his voice *

Harry: I do? * He asks his wife *

Nichelle: Yes. * I say noticing that he was getting tired *

Harry:  Achoo* he sneezes *

Nichelle: Bless you. * I say to my husband *

Harry: Thank you. * He says before coughing multiple times causing him to try and control his breathing *

Nichelle: Sweetie, are you okay? * I ask my husband feeling concerned that he might have an asthma attack *

Harry: Honey get my inhaler, it's in the drawer. * He says at the start of an asthma attack *

Nichelle: Sweetie, I'm coming. * I say putting my plate on the table and going into the kitchen drawer and grabbing his inhaler and rushing to him *

Harry: * still struggling to breathe and grabbing his inhaler and vigorously shaking it and putting it in his mouth and pressing the top down and inhaling before holding his breath and the repeating *

Nichelle: Are you okay? * I ask my husband *

Harry: Yes. * He says to his wife being able to finally catch his breath *

Nichelle: Don't scare me like that, ever again! * I say screaming at him *

Harry: Honey, calm down. I'm okay. * He says to his wife trying to calm her down and feeling taken aback at his wife's reaction *

Nichelle: It was scary. * I say noticing that I was crying now *

Harry: Honey, don't cry. It's okay. * He says hugging her and kissing her *

Nichelle: I was just so scared. * I say to my husband, wiping my eyes *

Harry: I know sweetie but I'm okay. * He says to his wife still hugging her and kissing her *

Nichelle: I'm going to eat my breakfast now. * I say to my husband not crying anymore *

Harry's POV: While my wife was eating her breakfast, I finally noticed that my notebook that I write my songs in was opened a bit, Which caused me to ask my wife why.

Harry: Honey, have you been looking in my notebook?

Nichelle: No.

Harry: If not, then why is it slightly opened?

Nichelle: I honestly don't know.

Harry: Tell me the truth.

Nichelle: So what if I had, it never bothered you.